VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

I'm bored, tired and at work. So what else is new?

Not a goddamn thing, actually. I'd rather be at home, sleeping. In about 6 hours, that's where I'm aiming to be. I'm feeling a bit miserable, if you must know. Physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, I am really feeling low.

I'm working 8 nights out of the next eleven, including this one, so the fun will only get better as the week progresses. Traditionally, December is a dull month for international excitment and this year is no exception. I'm not complaining.

I should have brought some spliff with me, but it's freezing outside and raining as well, so it wouldn't have actually done me any good if I did anyway. There's a slight chance that it could all turn to sleet, ice or snow by morning. It will do just that north of here, but if the rain/snow line falls further south, it could be an interesting journey home here in London.

God, five paragraphs in and I'm already bleating on about the weather! It's December, you stupid fucking hippy, what do you expect?

There's no need to be rude! Fuck that, there's always the need to be rude!

What is my fucking problem tonight? Cheer up you crazy hippy, it could be worse! Could it? Let's not tempt fate by asking that question too loudly.

And on that note, Elvis has left the building. By Elvis, I mean this hippy and by "the building", naturally I mean Blogger. I haven't totally lost what remains of my mind!




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?