VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Yep, here I am. Been waiting long?

I've been pretty busy tonight, hence the unintentional neglect of my legions of hippyfans. You're all never far from my mind or my heart. I love you all deeply, each and every one of you. Now, can I borrow some money?

I don't really have much to say tonight, but I won't let that prevent me from sharing my special brand of drivel. Has it ever?

I went home, went to bed, woke up and came back to work. The end.

Yes, really, sometimes my life is like that.

I can think about car shopping next week, or potential shrooming sessions. I can even dream of someday not working nights, but the cold hard fact remains that my life right now consists of none of that. It's cool, I'm biding my time. One more night and than a week off. Yipppeee to that.

I've come up with a tune for the b-side of my upcoming single, by the way. Recall my first northlondonhippy track will be "Gimme a yipppeeee (for the hippy!)", well, the flipside will be another hippy original, entitled: "Hey Fuckers". I don't expect it will get as much airplay as "Gimme a yipppeeee (for the hippy!)", but I'm sure it will be cult listening for one and all.

And remember, you won't have to go out and spend your hard earned cash on my single, I'm going to release it for free on the internet! Screw you record companies!

Remember I'm the most famous internet celebrity no one's ever heard of...so far. How cool will you be when I hit the big time and you can tell all your mates, "Man, I've been reading the hippy online for ages, I'm a proper hippyfan." Ohhh, they'll be so envious!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?