VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Friday, January 21, 2005

Back again, but only briefly. Sometimes even this hippy can be too much of a good thing! I'm heading off to bed soon, once I finish this tasty spliff which I am enjoying right now, here in my north London lair.

It's already later than I planned to stay up, I should have been in bed ages ago. I'm 2/3's of the way finished with this week's long run of work and I'm fucked already. It doesn't really matter so much. Only two more to go, then it's party time, hippystylie!

Anyway, it shouldn't be that busy for me on my last two, which means I can be on top of everything but coasting at the same time.

I'm not saying I create the illusion of competence, I create competence itself. I work far harder than you might expect, considering I'm a hippy and all, but I've always been that way. The problem is when the work is all done and there's nothing else to do. I'm bad at being idle and even worse at hiding it.

Party time, hippystylie this week will involve around 20grams of COPELANDIA CYANESCENS and one hungry north London-based hippy.

They're Hawaiians, if you want their more common name, a totally different strain from my usual p.cubes. They are purported to be the most potent shroom commercially available. That remains to be seen by this hippy. Expect a full and frank report on my experience in the coming days.

The recommended dosage for Hawaiians is 10grams, but I always find they underestimate these things, so I am going to double it right off the bat.

Don't try this at home kids, especially if you're a first timer. But if you are like me, a fairly experienced shroomer, you'll have a good sense of the dose that is right for you.

I don't want to preach to you kids too much (yeah, right hippy!), but if you're thinking of playing around with shrooms for the first time, start out with lower doses. Do your research! Learn before you play.

Everyone reacts differently to all drugs, it's always best to take it easy at first. If you like them, there can always be a next time and you can take a phatter dose.

It's not like you can OD on shrooms, but if you don't know what to expect the strong effects can be surprising and maybe even upsetting. There's always a risk of a bad trip and you should always be responsible when you use them.

For instance, I wouldn't advise taking say, 40 grams of fresh p.cubes a couple of hours before a big job interview.

Or at the start of a 16 hour, long-haul flight. Especially if you’re a pilot.

And I wouldn't take them if I still lived with my parents, they were at home too and I was planning on hiding it from them. There's one thing you can't hide and that's when you've got really strong drugs inside! Pay special attention to this advice in particular, kids! You’ll never get away with it!

If you're going to do them, be someplace safe, secure and comfortable where you won't be disturbed.

Unplug the phone, you wouldn't want some unsuspecting relative ringing you up to break the news that granny's kicked the bucket. That would be a real downer and could spoil an otherwise pleasant experience. She won’t be any deader when you come down anyway.

Have some cool tunes handy, better yet some primo music videos. I've got SKY+ and have plenty of channels. Spliff goes well with shrooms too and can help if you get anxious or feel any nausea.

Good company is also very nice, though personally I'm mostly a solo shroomer. I like to get lost in my own twisted thoughts and travel into the deeper recesses of my vivid imagination. But that's me and I'm an "unashamed internet weirdo", what would you expect?

Perhaps I should run another one of my "shroom with the hippy contests". I ran one ages and ages ago, before I was getting many hits or even had a hit counter on the blog. Perhaps it might work out better now that the blog is getting more steady traffic.

I'll have to chew on the idea a bit more and see how it tastes. If it tastes likes shrooms, we're all in big trouble, because they are YUCK made flesh!

I'll consider the idea and let you know what I think. My work schedule and other commitments would need to be addressed, but in theory it is possible.

It's too soon to have another "virtual online shroom session" anyway, so maybe it's time one lucky hippyfan got to live out the dream of each and every one of you.......to shroom with "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet".

That's me, in case you've had some sort of brain fade. Well, they happen to me all the time.

Oh and here's the disclaimer bit: The northlondonhippy in no way wishes to encourage anyone to follow any of my examples. I take no responsibility or liability from any foolishness or mischief that may ensue if you do copy any of my "wild drug fueled antics". I believe individuals are 100% responsible for their own actions, so don't even think of blaming this hippy for dick!

That's will keep my team of 200-quid an hour, crack attorneys off my back for a little while now.

As if this hippy had a lawyer. Or the money to pay one. I mean, really! Ha!

Go on, sue me, what are you gonna get, my boots? My Smoke Bubble? I'm just a poor hippy from north London, this blog has so far not made me a single cent and every pound I earn gets spent on "living that hippylifestyle, so you don't have to!"

I've got less than nothing to show for my moderately advanced age and you would want to take that from me? Just because you shed a few tears because you didn't like the shrooms? Well you can take a flying fuck at a rolling donut!

A-hem.

Sorry, I get carried away sometimes, please don't take it personally.

If you do take anything I say personally, please don't hesitate in seeking professional help. There's no shame in it, you know.

The real reason I logged in and blogged on before bed was to shamelessly take advantage of the recent surge in traffic to my blog. I'm going to plug what I'm calling "the "VERY BEST" of the hippy", a collection of previous postings which I feel stand out amongst the standard level of my "special brand of drivel".

I know that as confirmed or aspiring hippyfans, you feel it is your duty you read every word I've written, but that's silly. Quite frankly, some of it is not very good and I wouldn’t bother. I think some of it is OK, rarely I might even approach “good”. It’s not really for me to judge anyway.

Occasionally, it can even be a bit pointless, but as I've told you, I'm always honest. Of course, I won't stop you from reading all of it. I'd be thrilled if you read every single page. Tickled pink if you must know!

I would never claim that every single one of my appx 230 postings is a gem, I could never keep a straight face if I did, even while typing. Even now, it’s making me grin like an idiot. Perhaps that could be the spliff.

I'm not saying that everything on the "VERY BEST" of page is great, but in my (not so) humble opinion, they are a good place to start if you want to taste the flavour of the hippy. Mmmmmm, I'm lip smackin' good!

So if you're new to the hippy, welcome to my blog!

You're now a card-carrying member of the vanguard of the internet elite! Well done you for finding me!

Now that you're here, you can bookmark me and come back anytime you like. Or even better, grab the RSS/ATOM feed so you don't need to come to the hippy, you can make the hippy come to you!

And on that rather unsavoury self-promoting note, I bid you all a wonderful day. May all your drugs be potent and all your sexual partners be STD-free!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?