VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I'm back, I'm sober and I'm sorry for any embarassment I might have caused earlier.

I'm a bit hazy-headed, thanks to the very pleasant shrooming today, but overall in a pretty fine mood. I've picked up a lot more work in February. It wasn't looking so good, which as you know was causing me some stress, so this is very good news. I think I might be in the market for that car again! Yippppeeeeeee!

Here in my bleak, otherwise dreary existence, only drugs and consumer purchases offer me any real pleasure or enjoyment. I live for the day when I own everything I've ever dreamt of, maybe then I'll be happy.

Hey! Can anyone tell me if Green Day's American Idiot is available as a DVD? The videos I've seen so far are excellent. I know I'm probably late in the game on this one, but it's the best music I've heard recently. It's outfuckingstanding.

I'd even spend money on it. So is there a DVD or not? Amazon was unhelpful, can you do me any better? I'm ready to part with some cash here!

I really need to start making notes, when I have ideas for fun things to write about, since I'm about to get all sorts of attention here online. Can you feel it? 2005 is the year of the hippy!

I'm back with the utter rubbish again, at least I'm not asking for offers to suck my cock. Though if I could do it myself, I'd probably never leave the house. Ba-dum-bum

There's spliffs to be smoked and fun to be had, what am I doing here wasting my time with you?

Don't forget, Friday's the day for the "virtual online shroom session". You can shroom with this hippy, where-ever you are! See ya then fuckers!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?