VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I'm a bit pissed off. It's not caused by anything anyone has done, except for me. I've missed out on a chance to pimp my bloggin' ass. I'm slipping!
 
The 2005 Bloggies deadline passed without me knowing a goddamn thing about them! That really sucks, since I would have been happy to self-nominate. I don't have a problem with nominating myself, it's not like I'm going to go blind from it. I think.
 
Don't ya think the hippy is worthy of an award? Exactly! My thought too. Oh well, I'm sure there will be other contests. It's just, well the Bloggies, you know, they're the biggest.
 
I think I'm going to have to come up with a stunt that will garner me some much needed attention. There's got to be something I can do to raise the hippy profile exponentially, I just don't know what yet.
 
But you guys, my loyal hippyfans, you've already caught on to what I'm all about. Maybe you have some ideas how I could promote myself. Remember, the northlondonhippy blog is a guilty pleasure you can share with your friends!
 
Think about it, if every hippyfan got one friend hooked on the hippy, that would double my audience over night. So what do you say? Do you wanna share the hippy with your mates? You could pass my URL around like a spliff, I'd enjoy that!
 
I do have one trick, lurking up my sleeve, which if it pans out, will bring a whole new audience to the hippy. I know I've hinted at this previously at least once and when the time is right, I'll reveal all. And when I do, the revelation will be made first, here in this blog. I've already said too much. Let's see if I'm as clever as I think I am.....?
 
The answer usually ends up being "no", but a hippy can hope. This time, I think I'm on to something. We'll see.
 
I'm emailing this entry into Blogger, as part of my effort to be more discreet when I blog. The last time I did this, it took nearly a day for the posting to appear on the blog. I was not impressed. I'll see how long this one takes, if it's not any faster, I'm giving up on this email-to-post thingy.
 
The time now is 0330GMT, let's see how quickly you get to read it!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?