VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Saturday, January 29, 2005

I'M SHROOMIN', WANNA JOIN ME? THIS LINK WILL TELL YOU HOW!

I'm back, I'm bad, but I'm fun to know!

Did you miss me? How many times did you click on refresh? If you clicked the most, a signed northlondonhippy photo will be on it's way to you in the post. Start nagging your postman now!

I know I go on and on about our bleak and dreary lives all the time, but I hope you know that we all have the power to overcome this situation. How? With your imagination!

If you're like me, you'll have an expansive and vivid imagination, which you can point in any direction. When things get particular bleak and dreary, I escape inside my own mind. It's not that hard, it's actually a useful skill to have.

You don't need drugs to achieve this, but certainly they can help. I've found shrooms particularly good when you want to travel through time and space without even leaving the room.

I've had trips on shrooms where I've seen myself in the future, pictured my life in 20, even 30 years time. I'm a short, little guy, with white hair and a walking stick. I've got a fairly sunny disposition in the future as well, which may surprise you. I've seen the future and it is HIPPY!

You really can go anywhere, do anything, if your imagination functions like mine. Here's hoping yours is just as good! This is good life advice, fuckers!

Google doesn't love me anymore!

Recall not too long ago, I mentioned that fact that Google had over 2,000 unique references to me when you did a search of "northlondonhippy". For some inexplicable reason, that number has dropped to under 550.

Why? Did I do something to piss Google off? I'm a fan of the popular search engine, I plug them mercilessly here in my blog. Why don't they love me anymore? How can I restore my position of glory with them?

The fact is: I can't. Whatever voodoo that they do is lost on me. I don't know how they index pages, I don't know why they are filtering the list down to nothing.

Does it matter to you? You've found me already. I'm sure you've bookmarked me or grabbed the RSS/ATOM feed, so you're sorted. But what about tomorrow's hippyfans?

Please spare a thought for these people, living in darkness, waiting for this hippy to shine a light on their otherwise bleak and dreary lives.

One day, everyone with a net connection will be a hippyfan, devoted to me in every possible way. Until that time, I'll take whatever love I can get. And you do love me, don't you?

One of you lucky hippyfans is going to get to feel the love in person, a week from today, when the winner of the "shroom with the hippy" contest visits me at my north London lair for an afternoon of shroomtastic fun!

Haven't entered yet? There's no shame in that, as long as you are still planning on submitting your entry soon. My staff of trained chimps is standing by, ready to process your email and get it to my desk.

I'll be reviewing all of the entries next Wednesday and announcing the winner on Thursday. You're still in for a chance, but you need to be in it, to win it.

What in the fuck are you waiting for? Send the entry to me now or miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime. I'm even getting fresh batteries for the Laserpod for your entertainment pleasure! Life doesn't get much better than this!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?