VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

It may be a Green Day, but 2005 is the year of the hippy!

Green Day American Idiot Green Day American Idiot Green Day American Idiot Green Day American Idiot Green Day American Idiot Green Day American Idiot Green Day American Idiot Green Day American Idiot Green Day American Idiot Green Day American Idiot Green Day American Idiot Green Day American Idiot Green Day American Idiot Green Day American Idiot Green Day American Idiot Green Day American Idiot Green Day American Idiot Green Day American Idiot Green Day American Idiot Green Day American Idiot Green Day
 
You get the idea?
 
I finally got the CD today, it was a gift from Mrs. Hippy. I listened to it this morning, twice, while I was working on my other, new, secret project.  The album is excellent, even better than I expected. I'm very, very impressed, they are my new favourite band.
 
And that secret project I've alluded to recently, well, I'll give you all another clue, a big one. I'm writing another blog! This 2nd one was started in December and I've already made around a dozen very long entries.
 
Here's the rub, this second blog is completely fictitious, I've created a make-believe character. This character is completely reprehensible and not very bright, the topic of this new blog is illicit sex. It's going to be very popular and addictive, I've already had around a hundred hits in about a month without doing any promotion at all.
 
I've got sitemeter on the 2nd blog as well and I can see that anyone who visits once, returns again and again. It's even been quoted on other people's blogs already. It's quite clever, convincing and will no doubt be picked up by the mainstream media before my hippy blog ever will. My new character is the blogger you will love to hate!
 
My plan is to do some rather sneaky promoting once I've built up a bit more of a library on it. The blog actually has a story, plot development and will be of a prurient interest to many people. You'll dig it, I promise you that! 
 
Once the blog is really popular and I'm getting crazeeee amounts of visitors, I will reveal it to be a fraud and point everyone to this blog. Clever eh?
 
What I won't do at this point is reveal to my hippyfans the URL of this new second, secret blog. When the time does come to break cover on this 2nd blog, I'll reveal it all here in the hippyblog first. I don't know when, just be patient. I'm sure I'll tease you some more about it before I do. I'm like that.
 
I don't want to give the game up too early, secrecy is key to this plan succeeding. It will succeed, I will break mainstream.
 
2005 is the year of the hippy!
 
I spoke to my mother earlier, it was one of the more upsetting conversations I've had with her recently. Enough said, why should I depress you when I depressed enough about it for all of us.
 
Traffic on my site has remained higher than usual, my daily average has doubled in the last couple weeks. That's no small feat, but I want traffic to increase exponentially. I think the virtual online shroom session was a promotional bonanza for this hippy! I've got no other explanation. I don't care why, I just like the result! When I pull off this new blog stunt, I'm sure there will be thousands of new hippyfans!
 
I'm earlier than usual tonight, but that's cool. I might come back later and spew out more of my special brand of drivel. You could sit there and keep hitting refresh until I do, but I bet there's something good on TV you could be watching till then.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?