VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Just another lazy hippy day. I seem to be making a habit of this.

I was up quite early, read the Sunday papers online, they weren't that interesting. Haven't really watched much on tv, have had more than a few spliffs. I was looking for a film to watch, but nothing really appealed to me. It was all shite actually and I've got nothing tucked away in SKY+ for just such an emergency. Hopefully my viewing prospects will improve as the evening progresses.

Since it's my birthday month and I'm starting a run of six nights tomorrow, I thought I might treat myself to a take-away later on tonight. I deserve one, don't you think?

I'll give Mrs. Hippy the option of joining the order once she gets home, but she's not a fan of take-away food, not like I am. No one is. If she doesn't want anything, I can whip her something up in the kitchen without too much trouble, but it's something tasty delivered to my door for me tonight.

I'm leaning towards a curry, since I don't have them all that often. My usual choice is some beef satay and other goodies from my local Malaysian, but I think I need a break from that.

Although, this Malaysian place is easily one of the best take-aways I've ever found in London. The food and service are consistently top-notch. I'd give you a hippy recommendation, but they are very close to my lair and I don't want to give the game away. Besides, if all you hippyfans started ordering from them, they'd get busier, my orders would take even longer to get here and that would suck!

I wish I had something more to say, but I'm taking a wee break from my wild, drug-fuelled hippy antics today. There's nothing wrong with a good take-away and some entertaining tv viewing, sometimes they are positive necessities. That’s it for now from your favourite, north London-based internet weirdo.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?