VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Ladies and gentlemen, can I have your attention please! I'd like to introduce someone to you that really need no introduction. He's the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of...that's right ladies and gentlemen, broadcasting live from his lair in fabulous north London, it's the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet. I give you the north-london-hippy!!

Wow, that was quite an introduction. I hope I can live up to the hype, or at least match your expectations.

It's 2005, can you feel it? The air seems cleaner, the water tastes crisper and my life just seems so much better now that I've left behind horrible old 2004. Phewy, yuck, yuck!

Could things be looking any better for this crazeeee hippy? Probably. They still look pretty good right now.

No, it's not the shrooms talking, I haven't taken any. Yet. I've got a dose all ready to go, I'm just waiting for a call from Mrs. Hippy before I sail off into the land of the mushroom god. I'm really looking forward to getting off my face tonight, it's the perfect way to celebrate the New Year in proper hippy stylie. Dig it fuckers!

I called my mother to wish her a happy new year. I was going to write more about this conversation, but it would be too much of a downer, for you to read and me to write. I'll leave this alone for now.

It's party time, nobody needs to be brought down today!

Or ever really, at least if I had any say in the matter. You should let me run the world, then everyone could be high all the time, without any worries. Everything would always be cool. Vote hippy for king of the world in the next election. You know it makes sense!

I'm shroomin' soon, yipppppeeeee for that! I'm shroomin' soon, yippppeee for the hippy!

Dig it some more, fuckers! Have a happy Hippy hippy happy New Year!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?