VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Saturday, January 29, 2005

SHROOM WITH THIS HIPPY, YOU KNOW YOU WANNA! CLICK RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!

This is a flying visit, I need to go to bed, like soon. Like now!

I’m already digging my new car in a very big way. It made my round trip journey to work just so pleasant, I’m looking forward to driving everywhere now.

Hang on, I need to get something from the fridge, I’ll be right back. It won’t take long, since my Yaris is so small, I’ve got it parked next to my desk. I’ll just take it for a quick spin to the kitchen.

Vrooom Vrooom.

Told you I’d be quick, fuckers!

I’m in quite a good mood. I think I’ve come up with a business idea, which is workable, which could free Mrs. Hippy and me from the rigors of wage-slavery. I may be tokin’ but I ain’t jokin’!

And no, you can’t have my idea, get one of your own dammit.

I’m going to do some research this week and start on a business plan, I suppose to see my accountant this week, so I should think of pertinent questions to ask him about my possible new venture.

You’ll all be digging it if I pull this one off! So will I!

I’m sure you’ve noticed the links at the top of every entry I’ve made this week, pointing you to my “shroom with the hippy contest”. Maybe you don’t think that this contest is really happening, perhaps you consider it all a big joke. Maybe you don’t even think I exist.

Well, I’m real, fuckers, and so is my contest! One week from today, the lucky winner will be visiting my lair in fabulous north London for an afternoon of shrooms, spliffs, soft drinks and the coolest music videos. You have to see Green Day’s “Holiday” (it’s my current fav) and I’ll make sure you don’t miss it!

So are you hardcore enough to party with me? I can smoke any ten people under the table, I can eat copious amounts of shrooms and still “maintain” around a policeman. “Yes, sir, officer, no sir officer. No I’m not on really heavy medication, officer, what makes you say that?”

So if you think you can take it and you love getting wasted, this contest is for YOU! Follow the handy link at the top for all you need to know to be a part of the fun. Let’s put the fun in FUNgus together!

But, if half-a-shandy makes you dizzy, you don’t want to dance around naked behind my net curtains while off of your face, and you find the idea of listening to my “special brand of drivel” for hours frightening, this contest is definitely not for you.

The deadline for entries is midnight (GMT) on Wednesday of this week. The winner will be notified and announced the following day. That’s Thursday in case you’re confused.

The really big news is I secured a rare telephone interview last night with US President George W. Bush. Yeah, seriously. Would I lie to you?

We had a wide-ranging discussion on many of the issues effecting the world today. You’ll be surprised to learn that he had some particularly interesting remarks about Iraq, here on the eve of the “free and fair elections”.

That’s enough of a tease for now. Is your appetite all whet and slippery?

I haven’t had a chance to transcribe my recording of the conversation just yet, but I expect I’ll have time to do so tonight at work. And why not? I might as well do something constructive during my downtime.

Anyway, that’s it for this hippy, I’m running out of steam and need to catch some deep and delightful zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz’s. I’ll be back tonight, but you don’t need to wear out your refresh button this time. The next posting will come when it comes, and I’m sure you’re cool enough to be in the right place, at the right time when it does.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?