VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Friday, January 07, 2005

This is a test

Hey ho hippyfans!
 
I'm trying an experiment using Blogger's email to post facility. I've not tried it before, so this is quite exciting. Obviously, I don't get out much.
 
I'm at work, just going with the flow. I decided its more discreet to post via email then from the Blogger page. Not that anyone I know of as noticed me blogging from work, but I've elected to use this new method. We'll see if it works.
 
If it does, I'll pop back later on and write some more. If it doesn't, well who knows?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?