VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Friday, January 14, 2005

Well, that's it for the “first ever northlondonhippy virtual online shroom session”! Thanks to everyone who helped make it such a rollicking success!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I was sure off my face. Man, I was fucking wasted, it was amazing that I could get the keyboard to do my bidding. I’m still a bit buzzed, if you must know.

Oh how we all laughed, we cried, we sang songs, did interpretative dances and most importantly we saw the oh so pretty colours! We made history today, fuckers! There sure were plenty of yipppeeeees for me to boot!

It’s amazing, what you can do here on the internet, it was just like you all were right here in the room with me. Only with less of me touching you up. That’s coming in version 2. Mmmmmmmmmm

I know some of you guys are thinking, it was just so good, hippy are you going to do again?

I surely am! With much more notice next time, so even more hippyfans can join the fun! None of this is possible without Y-O-U! Keep that love comin’ my way!

Speaking of hippyfans, there's a helluva lot more of you round here lately, especially today. Perhaps it was from the general buzz surrounding the big online shroom fuck-off thingy-me-bob, maybe it's my Blog Snob advertising showing results. I’m not really sure, Sitemeter doesn’t seem to show how all you newbies are getting here.

Who cares? It doesn’t matter how you got here, just as long as you did! I'm getting more and more hits each day, so I'm a happy hippy!

Today's actually been my best day ever for traffic on this site, outfuckingstanding! And the day’s not even over yet!

Thank you hippyfans! You’re all the best!

Remember, it doesn't matter how you got to my blog, now that you're here you can be a part of the scene. Just by getting here, you're already a card carrying member of the vanguard of the internet elite!

It only takes 2 visits to the hippy to become a hippyfan....don't deny it, you need your daily hippyfix everyday!

So bookmark me, come back often, watch out for my next wacky, drug fuelled stunt! There's northing I won't do to promote this blog and no one I won't sleep with either. Just fuckin' try me!

And even better, grab the RSS/ATOM feed, then you don't have to come to the hippy, you can make the hippy come to you! Fucker!

Remember!

...I'm living that hippy life so you don't have too!

...I'm the biggest internet celebrity that you've never heard of!

...I'm blogging my life away, every night and everyday! Just for you!

…I'm the internet weirdo you wouldn't mind meeting for a drink or a spliff sometime, just as long as I don't get your home address!

Ok, maybe that last catch phrase needs a bit more work, but I'm trying. How many catchphrases have you got, anyway?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?