VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Monday, January 17, 2005

Yes, it’s me, you were expecting maybe someone important? Like who? I want names, dammit!

I've been awake for a couple of hours, and I was awake this morning for a little while. Basically, I've been awake too much. But that's only because I'm working tonight, all the way until tomorrow morning.

Don't envy me for my glamorous, media lifestyle....envy me because I smoke a lot of good dope instead.

I'm on my first night of six in a row this week. Now that it's here, I'm feeling like it is a daunting task to complete. I'd like to go back to bed, not go to work. I don't have a choice.

I'm a wage slave, but I bet you are too. I've found that when I don't go to work, I don't get paid, so it's better to go and collect the money. Maybe your life is like this too, unless you're lucky enough to have a "no-show job", in which case, you're probably connected to some sort of organised crime group, like in "The Sopranos".

How does one get a "no show job" exactly? Anyone with instructions, please get in touch. It doesn't matter if it's in north London or not, since I won't be showing up anyway!

Unless you can sort me that “no show job” in the next 90 minutes, I'll be forced to shower, dress and depart. The clock's a'tickin, what are you waiting for?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?