VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Thursday, January 27, 2005

YOU KNOW YOU WANNA! CLICK HERE TO SHROOM WITH THE HIPPY!

This is gonna be really quick and short. It needs to be.

I'm up early even though I'm working tonight. I'm going to attempt to collect the car. Well, actually I'm going to attempt to buy a tax disk, without my proper insurance certificate. Instead, I have a printout of the email confirmation from the insurer.

According to the DVLA website, you can present the insurance certificate or the covering letter, which confirms the coverage details, so I'm going to give it a shot. I usually lose big whenever I come up against bureaucracy, but I'm willing to gamble because I really want to use the car for work tonight.

I might even get really lucky and be here when the post comes this morning, I plan on leaving in the next 30 minutes. Maybe the postman has the proper docs, in which case the question mark disappears.

Is this hippy that lucky? Can Toyota Yaris's fly?

I know it's a dull, boring car, but it's my car now and I'm excited about having one again. If I am lucky and am able to drive away in it today, I'm going to make my first trip to the supermarket before I come home. And I'm going to fill the tank all the way to the top with petrol.

How exciting is my life? Don't envy me for my glamorous media lifestyle! Envy me because I drive a moderately priced, economy car!

You see, I’ve put off buying that Porsche, which means my mid-life crisis has not peaked yet. I'm still on the up, in my the quest to re-discover my youth. My extended adolescence just had another year or 2 added on to it, at least!

How yipppppppppppeeeeeeeee worthy is that?

Speaking of yippppppeeeeeeeees, I've already had a couple of entries to the contest, which seem to meet the requirements! Well done you guys for following instructions! That means one week for today, some lucky hippyfan is going to be crowded the winner of the "shroom with the hippy contest"!

Now that is so yippppppppppeeeeee worthy, I might even hurt myself!

Get your entries in soon, you've only got less than a week! Good luck!

Maybe catch you later when I'm driving around in the new hippymobile!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?