VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Monday, February 21, 2005

Find respite from your otherwise bleak and dreary existences! Be part of the next big VOSS!

Ok, now I’m pissed off. I just wrote an entire entry and fucking Blogger just ate it. It’s gone, it disappeared, I’m not a happy hippy.

I was a happy hippy, but when I lose my important drivel, it makes me mad! I was in a good mood, now I’m not. I’ll try to recreate the magic as best I can, but with my brain, it might be a stretch.

Now its 4am, I’m at work. Most of you are probably sleeping, that’s what normal people do at night. But as we know, I’m anything but normal, here in my weird and twisted world, I’m awake and earning my crust!

I probably have more fun at work than most people have on their days off. I’m all about having fun!

It’s been reasonably busy for me, but I’ve managed to find a time gap to write this.

Here, this will entertain you. I overslept by nearly 2 hours tonight! It’s about the worst thing you can do to yourself on a nightshift, it’s very disorienting. I woke up at exactly the same time I normally depart for my office, so I was really lucky to make it on time. I didn’t have a chance to do much more than jump in the shower, get dressed and go! No time for a spliff, a cig or a coffee. It was a shitty start to my evening.

I did get a chance to push my little Yaris to its very limits though. I crossed London like a crazed Hollywood stunt driver. It’s only got a 1.0 litre engine, which doesn’t make it the peppiest car on the road, but I managed to get here in record time.

Time for an update on my second, secret blog. I’m getting 2 or 3 times the number of visitors there that I do here in the world of the hippy. It’s catching on.

And check out what another blogger wrote about it:

“This blog makes me sick- and laugh! This pathetic piece of shit excuse for a man loves to fuck around on his pregnant wife- and recently has discovered that she's not really at work overnight when she claims to be. He's distraught as hell at the possibility of his wife cheating on him. I hope she is. I hope that she is smarter than he gives her credit for, and that she has just decided that since her husband is an unfaithful piece of crap, she might as well do to him what he's done to her. Hell, I hope that she's pregnant with the other man's baby, because old "XXXXXX" is a swine.”

I’ve pulled it off, she really thinks it’s real! And she hates him. I’m very pleased, this is the best endorsement I could have hoped for! So far, no one has questioned whether or not he exists. How cool is that!

I’d written a lot more, but I’m running out of time, so you will have to wait for an update on my upcoming mobile phone and computer purchases. I’ll be ordering both this week. Sit tight and I’ll tell you all about it next time.

So if you think this entry is a bit short and lacking in my normal wit, humour and my devastating sexual appeal, please blame Blogger for swallowing my previous attempt. They give both my blogs a home, so I shouldn’t complain! At least it doesn’t happen very often.

Until next time, stay cool, stay high and stay away from my house!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?