VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Saturday, February 05, 2005

I don't have that much time, the lucky contest winner will be arriving soon. I've spoken to her already today and she's just going to jump into a mini-cab and come to my lair in a little while.

The shrooms are ready, the spliffs are rolled, the laserpod has got fresh batteries and SKY+ is already tuned to "Q", the music video channel. I'm ready to party!

As soon as she arrives, we'll get the shrooms down us, then chill out with a spliff or two while we wait for them to come-up. From there, well, anything can happen, though I expect we'll just get lost in some very cool music videos.

Don't feel bad if you didn't win, this hippy wishes he could have invited each and every one of you to my lair for an afternoon of shrooming, but sadly I could only choose one lucky winner. Perhaps I'll run this contest again in the future. Anything can happen.

But don't worry, because the VOSS (Virtual Online Shroom Session) will be happening in a few weeks. Keep an eye on my blog for the announcement, plus details on how you can join in the fun. The last session was a rockin' success, I'm sure the next one will be even better.

Remember that it doesn't matter where in the world you are, as long as you can get some shrooms (or other suitably intoxicating substance) and you have a net connection, you can play along from home. It'll be just like I'm in the room with you, only I won't be able to touch you up. That comes in version 2.0. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anyway, I've got to ready for the big shroom session today. I'm really looking forward to chilling out with the lucky winner. She'll be here very soon, but I'll be back when I can to tell you all about it! Hope you're having just as much fun as I am today!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?