VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Tuesday, February 01, 2005


northlondonhippy Posted by Hello

THERE'S STILL TIME TO ENTER THE "SHROOM WITH THE HIPPY CONTEST"! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!

As you can see, I've finally figured out how to post pictures to my blog. Here's my often threatened, but rarely seen, northlondonhippy logo!

I was designed by my younger brother ages ago and I've only just now sorted out now to post it on my blog. It's lived on my homepage, which is rarely visited and nothing to brag about anyway. Now that I can get photos on here, I'll have to start taking more of them with my cameraphone.

Actually, just this week, I am due a free upgrade on my phone. I'll have to make sure I get one that has a decent camera, so I can share exciting visions of my life!

What an unexpected development!

I'm still sitting here, waiting for the postman to deliver my shrooms. I wish it would come so I can go back to bed! Yawn!!!!

Catch ya later!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?