VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Monday, February 28, 2005

Sign up for the big VOSS! You know it makes sense!

A hippyfan writes:

“Dear Mr. Hippy,

I’m a big fan of your blog, I read it all the time, but I have a question. Why are you always insulting us by calling us “fuckers”? Don’t you think that’s a bit mean?”

They go on to talk about how wonderful I am at great length, but I’ll spare you that bit. Also, this hippyfan requested that if I write about the email, I do not identify them. That’s cool with me, I’m happy to keep all of your secrets.

When I refer to you all as “fuckers” it is meant affectionately. I certainly don’t mean to cause any offence. In my world, there is no such thing as obscenity!

Would you prefer it if I called you all “celibates”? At least if I call you “fuckers” it implies that you’re getting some! Trust me, it’s meant as a compliment, you sex maniacs!

I know better than anyone that all of my hippyfans are intensely attractive and intelligent, with discerning tastes and a way-above average IQ. You are all by far the coolest fuckers on the net! Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!

Remember, you are card carrying members of the vanguard of the internet elite. You’ve found the greatest undiscovered blog on the web, well done you for getting this far.

I won’t be undiscovered forever, or as I prefer to think of it, underground. This is the year of the hippy, 2005 is all mine!

But don’t worry, once I’m fabulously wealthy and famous, I won’t forget the little people who helped me out along the way. I want to thank god, my agent, my lawyer and all the good people at Blogger for their support, assistance and love!

Its Oscar night and I’m getting carried away a bit. I have more chance of visiting the planet Neptune than I do ever winning an award for anything. At least my megalomania exists only online, which is a good place for it!

I might be insane, but at least I’m not “clinically insane”. That wouldn’t be as much fun!

It’s still the year of the hippy, things are looking good!

Speaking of the Academy Awards, I’ll be able to watch the ceremony here at work, which is quite cool. I always find it entertaining, but then I’m a bit sad. I’m hoping Chris Rock will be amusing, as he is the host this year. He better offend someone or they shouldn’t pay him!

I wrote my longest entry ever on the other blog today. It ran nearly 17 full pages of 14pt type in word, around 6,200 words. I’m hoping it was my best posting ever! I really pushed it to the limit.

I’m more determined than ever to get it published and will be contacting the agent again this week to see if anything is happening. Even if it doesn’t sell, I’ve still had a blast writing it.

I’m up to around 60,000 words and 24 chapters now. I reckon I’ve got around 4-6 more entries to go before I consider it finished. I’ll leave it alone after that, but then in around 6 months time, I’ll start working on the sequel.

Yes, there will be a sequel and I’ve already registered the name on Blogger. I’m thinking ahead!

My brand new Apple G5 iMAC could arrive as early as tomorrow. I’m very excited, it is going to be so motherfucking cool!

I’m going to order my extra RAM memory tomorrow. The G5 is shipped with a mingy 256 megs of RAM, but I’m planning on increasing it to the maximum of 2 Gigs.

If I did it via Apple, it would have cost the princely sum of 480 quid. By scoring the chips from another source (Crucial Memory UK), I can get the same amount of RAM for around 300 quid. That’s a savings of nearly 200 quid, which is quite massive.

I’ve ordered from Crucial before, they are a good site, they guarantee compatibility with your computer and they ship things quickly. I reckon if I place the order as soon as I get home, it could be with me as early as Tuesday. It’s worth it since it will optimise my system for intensive tasks, like video editing.

I’m shopping around for a DV camera, I’m looking at Sony’s line because they offer widescreen capabilities. That’s one feature I want. I also want audio inputs, so I can plug in proper microphones as well.

I’m getting all dull and technical again, sorry.

I haven’t got that much more to say, the Oscars have just started and I wanna watch it. Catch ya later, fuckers!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?