VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Saturday, February 26, 2005

VOSS here, VOSS there, VOSS, VOSS everywhere! Be there or beware! Click here for details…

I’m probably having more fun than you right now. How can I be so sure?

Because I’m always having fun! Fun is the name of the game around here, but I don’t have to tell you that! It’s the reason why you’ve dropped by. You need some more fun in your life!

That’s what I’m here for, to provide you with enjoyment and entertainment. I’m here to improve your otherwise bleak and dreary existence.

Remember, I’m blogging my life away, every night and every day, just for YOU! It’s a dirty job, but someone’s got to do it!

And you’d think, with me, here every day and night, giving so much to so many, that I might get a little bit of it back through free goods and services. But you’d be wrong.

I don’t get any free shit. As the “biggest internet celebrity you’ve never heard of”, you’d think people would be sending me all sorts of free shit, on the off chance that I might write about it. And if the hippy recommends it, you know it has to be good! A recommendation from the hippy is advertising you can’t buy!

Well, actually, that’s not true. I’m a proper media whore. Gimme enough money and I’d endorse rat poison. I’m available for hire, email me for my attractive rates.

And speaking of rats, I haven’t heard so much as a peep from the one that was stuck inside my extractor fan. I haven’t smelled him either, so perhaps it did free itself. I sure hope so. I don’t want a dead rat in my house, but then who would?

Anyway, back to the free stuff. If you have a product or service that you would like to see featured here in the hippy-blog, then get in touch. I’ll be happy to give whatever it is a test and review it here online. If you want an especially positive review, you really should consider bunging me something extra. Needless to say, hookers, drugs or cash only please. I have my standards.

The other blog (oh here we go!) continues to provide me with an entertaining diversion. Several more bloggers have added links to my second, secret site and my main character continues to be a figure of hate and scorn. I love it!

I’m working on another twist to the saga, which is probably going to be the least realistic action I’ve written so far. I want to push the limits a bit and I’m going to attempt to create a scene worthy of a French bedroom farce. It’s just to amuse myself mainly, I want to see how far I can push people’s gullibility.

That’s the thing, no one so far has questioned whether or not it is true. I guess people don’t think anyone would fictionalise a blog, especially one where the protagonist is so loathsome and unlovable.

My offer still holds, any hippfan that would like the URL to the other blog can email me. My number one fan, Shankster emailed me for the address and of course, he received a personal reply. You can too, if you’re brave enough to get in touch!

I wish there was more give and take here at the hippy, interactivity is something I positively encourage. I know you can feel the love coming from me, but I need to feel more of the love from all you hippyfans out there. Drop me an email, leave some pleasant comments, please.

Yes, the northlondonhippy is a needy SOB. Love me, love me, love me! I’ll still respect you in the morning!

I’m at work now and I can’t believe it’s only now that I’ve managed to get that fact into this entry. I like blogging from work, there’s something cool about knowing that while all of my hippyfans are asleep, I’m making sure they have a fresh entry to read when they wake up.

Start your day with the hippy! It’s better than orange juice and less likely to cause an upset tummy!

The most exciting news I got today was from my friends at Apple Computer. My brand new G5 iMAC has been shipped, it left the factory on Friday. That means it could be with me anytime. I’m guessing it will be delivered this Weds, but it could come as early as Monday. I can’t fucking wait!

See, I told you the fun never stops! Can you stand it, fuckers?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?