VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Yo kids. I'm continuing to be lazy. I haven't written much at all this week. At least, not here.

I have been working on my super secret, second blog though. I'm planning posts for Monday and Tuesday, where the main character's life will take an unexpected turn. I'm planning on writing one of those postings tonight, while I'm at work.

That's where I am right now, my office. I'm here, not that busy but not bored yet. Ok, maybe a little bored, since I'm already logged in and blogged on.

I worry that I'm neglecting you all. I don't want to lose my hippyfans, so please be patient with me. Normal, daily hippy service will resume soon.

I visited my brother today briefly, which was cool. I drove down to his place in south London in my Yaris, which was also cool. I'm digging the car very much, I drove into work tonight as well. I'm glad I bought it.

The route I take to my brother's place takes me past the flat where a friend of mine used to live. This friend is the one that died a few months back, he had a heart attack and passed away suddenly. It was the first time I'd passed his place since he died. It made me think of him and it made me sad.

After seeing my brother, I waited for Mrs. H to come home from work. She was out early, which was cool, because it was so quiet for her as well. Once she was home, I spent a little time with her before hitting the sack for a short nap. It wasn't enough, but it was better than nothing.

I'm doing a different shift for the rest of the month, which means a much later start, over 2 hours later. That means more sleep and less traffic for me, which is a good thing.

I still haven't worked out the date for the next VOSS (virtual online shroom session), but I've already had at least one new person register for it! If you stumble upon the joining instructions from the last VOSS, please feel free. Otherwise, wait for the big announcement and I'll explain what you need to do to be a part of the fun!

Remember, you can be a part of the VOSS from anywhere, all you need is a net connection and some shrooms. It will be just like I'm in the room with you, only with less of me touching you up - that comes in version 2.0.

I expect a high participation for the next VOSS and I'll do my best to make sure it happens on a weekend, to maximise everyone's chances of playing along. Not everyone works my sort of bizarre schedule (or non-schedule) and they live that Monday-Friday lifestyle.

Not me! I hate that shit and love the fact that I work odd hours, and odd times!

Well, Monday is Valentines Day, I sure hope you all bought your special someone something nice and I don't mean a Rampant Rabbit vibrator either! I've got a couple of things for Mrs. Hippy and I'm going to pick up so fresh flowers on the way home in the morning. Geez, I hope she doesn't ready the blog tonight, or there goes the surprise!

And Valentines Day holds a special significance in my other blog. The beginning of the end for our hero is pegged to the day Cupid does his stuff. I've actually written around 17 posts, which are around the same length as chapters. Four or five more "chapters" and his story will be finished. Goody, goody, gumdrops! Now all I need is that phat publishing deal.

I'm sure you're all bored by me going on about this secret, fictional blog, but don't worry, when the time is right, I'll let you all in on the secret!

And that's about it for me, my nicotine gland is twitching, which means I need to step outside for a cigarette. I'll be back when I can with more exciting news from the weird and twisted world of the northlondonhippy just as soon as I can. Until then, stay cool, stay mellow and enjoy life as much as you can!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?