VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Sunday, March 13, 2005

The big VOSS is in six days. This hippy will be there, will you? The details are here!

I’m bored. I’m very bored. Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored!

I thought last night was dead, but tonight is even worse. If I had any less to do, I wouldn’t be breathing. I just have to keep reminding myself that at least I’m getting paid.

I think it must be because I’m tired, but I’m feeling a bit down tonight as well. I need more sleep, much more. At least Sunday night is my last one of this run, and possibly the month as well. Well, that’s the downside. I wish I had more work this month. Blah, blah, blah.

Between the boredom and the lethargy, I’m not really sure I should have even attempted to post something here, but now that I’ve started, let’s see where it goes.

I hate it when I feel this tired and listless at work. The lack of anything to do only makes me feel even more tired. If I had something to keep me busy, I’m sure I would be my normal perky self.
I’m starting to stress myself out over shopping for more items to complete my all-new digital lifestyle. There’re so many things I want, so much that I need, that I can’t afford it all at once. I need to prioritise my purchases carefully, to make sure I get the right bits in the right order.

I’ve decided I want a better mouse, one with a scroll wheel and 2-buttons. A friend at work who is a Mac fanatic has recommended one that he uses. It’s a Microsoft Bluetooth mouse and looks pretty good. He said all I would need to do is pair it up with my iMAC, a driver won’t be needed. Sounds good to me!

I also think next will be the audio interface that I’ve already mentioned. It’s an Edirol UA-25 and I can pick it up discounted in the West End. If I have the energy, I might even bop down there on Monday morning, after work and grab it. Without it, I can’t connect a MIDI keyboard, as well as get a decent guitar and mic recording. You wanna hear me sing and play guitar, don’t you?

I’m also going to order the DV camera, I just don’t know what day yet. I want to make sure I am planning to be home when it comes. With that, I’ll get an extra battery, a fast charger and an Firewire cable. I’ll also need a decent external mic and a small tripod, but I need to do some more research before I purchase either one of those items.

Once I’ve got all that, it will just be a question of eventually upgrading the software from GarageBand and iMovie HD to Logic Express and Final Cut Express HD.

And at that point my friends, my all-new digital lifestyle will be nearly complete. I’m counting the seconds!

Oh god, I keep yawning, I’m so tired. Maybe I need to eat something….? I’m going for a sandwich or something. Sorry to have wasted your time.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?