VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Thursday, March 10, 2005

You don’t know about the big VOSS? Click here and you will!

Hey ho fuckers!

I was too tired this morning to post my latest wacky press release, though I did manage to email it out to my favourite media outlets! I might even print out hard copies and post them as well. It couldn’t hurt!

Anyway, here’s a copy of the press release:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday 10th March 2005 - 09:00 GMT
Attn: News Editors / Features Editors / Media Professionals
Subject: The northlondonhippy celebrates the 1st anniversary of his blog, http://northlondonhippy.blogspot.com

The most shroomtastic stoner on the internet, the northlondonhippy is pleased to announce the first anniversary of his blog on Friday, March 18th 2005.

To celebrate this important milestone, the hippy has organised another legendary VOSS on Saturday 19th March 2005.

VOSS stands for "virtual online shroom session", a concept pioneered by the northlondonhippy.

The premise is simple, the hippy will be available online throughout the day on Saturday 19th March, while under the influence of fresh, legal, magic mushrooms. The hippy's fans, based around the world can log onto his special chatroom, take some shrooms themselves (or any other mind-altering substance including alcohol) and spend some quality time virtually chilling out with the hippy.

The hippy explains "my fan base around the world deserves the opportunity to party with me and this is the only practical way I can give them all a fair chance. I just wish I could clone myself and visit each and everyone one of the personally, but science has let me down yet again."

The northlondonhippy lives for his fans, "he's blogging his life away, every night and every day" just for each and every one of them.

"If I can bring just a little bit of happiness and joy to people's otherwise bleak and dreary existences, then I feel like my life on this earth hasn't been wasted", said the hippy sincerely.

Details on the big VOSS and joining instructions can be found on the northlondonhippy blog - http://northlondonhippy.blogspot.com

This VOSS takes on a particular significance as the British government is proposing a ban on the sale of the hippy's favourite funny fungus, fresh magic mushrooms. That means this VOSS could possibly be the very last one.

The hippy begged Tony Blair and Charles Clarke to reconsider the ban. "Gentleman, please be reasonable! Magic mushrooms are the best intoxicant I've ever enjoyed and I should know, I personally put the "fun" in fungus! Please, I would consider it a personal favour if you reconsidered restricting the sale ofshrooms. I said please! Don't take my word for it, at least try some yourselves first, so you can make an educated decision about it."

Both Blair and Clarke were unavailable to comment on the hippy's plaintive plea.


Background:
The northlondonhippy is one of the internet's best kept secrets, he's the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of, but not for long. 2005 is the year of the hippy!

The northlondonhippy started his blog on 18th March 2004 and it has been going strong ever since. Covering a wide range of topics, with well over 300 individual entries, the northlondonhippy blog is more fun than you should be having online!

The hippy has a loyal, dedicated fan base, known affectionately as hippyfans and they hang on his every word. The hippy treats his fans like royalty, there's nothing he won't do for them.

He's held contests to win anything from a chance to "shroom with the hippy" and even his car. There’s nothing that crazeee hippy won’t do to further his quest for worldwide-web domination!

The ‘northlondonhippy blog’ is very personal, the hippy holds nothing back as he "lives the hippy life, so you don't have to…"

The hippy is part philosopher, part media critic and a staunch advocate of natural highs, including and especially: fresh and legal magic mushrooms. He's also an online megalomaniac, but in the nicest sense of the word.

A media professional by trade, the hippy shares his uncensored thoughts and feelings on a wide range of subjects, from politics and current events to the latest in music, film and television.

The hippy also keeps you up to date on aspects of his personal life including his all-new digital lifestyle as well as a diary of his prolific drug consumption.

The northlondonhippy is the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet. He will make you laugh, make you think and make you wish you were a hippy too!

Media availability:
- The northlondonhippy is available for telephone interviews, please email the hippy to reserve a slot.
- The hippy also can be reached via Yahoo messenger all day on Saturday 19th March and before by prior arrangement
- For details on the big VOSS, check the hippy blog - http://northlondonhippy.blogspot.com
- For more information, please email the hippy on northlondonhippy@yahoo.co.uk
###ends###
----------------------------------------------------------------
You never know what this crazeee hippy is going to do next!

Let’s see if anyone picks up on this. They probably won’t, but you never know. This hippy’s happening! Anyone clever, smart and with a dollop of taste will certainly see the sense in featuring my blog!

So if you’ve come here because you received my press release, you could be the first to feature the hippy in your newspaper, glossy magazine or website. Trust me, doing so will make your career and I should know, since I’m a media professional myself!

So that’s it for now, perhaps I’ll return late when things settle down here in my office. Mainly I wanted to share the exciting press release with you all and now that I have, my work here is done.

Bye fuckers!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?