VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Are you lacking the one thing that can give you ultimate happiness? Don’t worry, this hippy can help. I can make all your Gmail dreams come true. Click here to find out more!

It’s Saturday night, are we all having fun?

I’m not, I’m at work, bored and lacking anything constructive to do. You know what that means…? It means I’m logged in and blogged on, just for you!

“I’m blogging my life away, every night and every day, just for Y-O-U!” Dig it, fuckers!

Check this shit out! Finally, a sensible article about the government’s attempt to ban my beloved magic mushrooms. Go on, read it, read it now!

It seems like sensible minds might be doing what they can to prevent this travesty of a law from going through.

Remember, here at the hippy, we’re keeping a keen eye on this new legislation. My dedicated teams of researchers are combing the newspapers and public records from Parliament for any and all mentions of this silly, new law.

With a little luck and common sense, shrooms will remain legal and available forever!

Even better, it seems like the online retailers are doing all sorts of special deals on fresh shrooms. One site, which I plan on ordering from on Monday, is giving away a 1/3rd free with every order. That means, if I order 100grams, I’ll get 33grams on top for free. Groovy!

I’m planning on getting some Colombians, which are my current fav’s. They’re the most visual and I have seen some amazing pretty colours under the influence of them. Dig it some more, fuckers!

We’ve just ordered a curry, so my office will be dining in style this evening, this hippy included. I’m not wild about Indian food, I prefer my favourite Malaysian takeaway, but I’m hungry, so it will have to do.

And on that spicy note, I’m going to wrap up this fascinating glimpse into my weird and wacky life. Catch ya later, fuckers!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?