VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Friday, April 29, 2005

Gmails! Get your Gmails here!

Hey fuckers. I’m back and I’m all yours!

I wrapped up my other blog this week, on Wednesday I posted my final entry. I was sad to see it go, but I’m pleased to report that effectively I’ve completed my first novel. I couldn’t have done it without Blogger and I’m not joking.

Now that it’s done, I’m going to try to do something with it, sell it as a book or an idea for a tv series. Mainly I want to turn it into some dosh and I don’t mind how!

I know I promised to reveal the URL, but for lots of reasons, I’m not going to. If any of you supercool hippyfans want to read it that badly, you can always email me and I’ll point you in the right direction, but you’ve got to say “please”.

I tried a new substance this week, another one of those legal highs. It’s called Nymphaea Caerulea or Blue Lotus. Check out that link!

I made a strong cup of tea from it as well as a big fat spliff. I found it very calming, relaxing and mild. I might even get some more. It was very pleasant.

I also ordered some more shrooms this week, a big fat load of Colombians. Dunno when I’ll get to enjoy them, but the sooner the better please.

I’m at work right now and I’ve got 2 hours to go. Plus 3 more nights in this run, yawn, I won’t be finished until Monday morning. After that, I’m off for around a week and a ½. Yippeeee to that!

I picked up a copy of Final Cut Express HD this week. It’s Apple’s superneat-o cool video editing program and damn it’s confusing. It’s already making my tiny brain spin! I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it soon.

Sorry if this entry is a bit brief and unfocussed. I meant to write something earlier when I had more time, but you know what happens to hippys who make plans!

Mainly I want to assure you all that normal hippy service will now resume! Dig it, fuckers!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?