VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Gmails! Get your Gmails right HERE!

If this blog gets any deader I’m going to have to put it on fucking ice.

I’d apologise for the lack of attention, but you know it would be insincere. I write when I can and when I can’t, well, what can I say. At least you’re missing me...

You are missing me aren’t you? I’m still your favourite north London based hippy, aren’t I? You still love me and maybe lust after me a little bit, don’t you?

Of course you do! And why wouldn’t you. I’m the blogger you all wish you could be. I’m high all the time and I’m having more fun than you. I have more fun than everyone!

Mrs. H is still not so well. I took her to the doctor today and he said she has bronchitis which is a real bummer and a half. It’s never fun being ill.

I’m seeing my brother tomorrow for lunch in town, then I’m stopping buy the Apple store to spend some hard earned cash. That is, as long as they have what I want in stock and I expect they will.

Tiger comes out on Friday. That’s the latest version of OS X with all sorts of fancy new features and improvements. I don’t know when I’ll pick up a copy of that, but I won’t leave it too long.

I’m wrapping up my other blog this week. I’m planning on posting the last-ever entry on Wednesday. In some ways I’m sad to see it end, but in other ways, its been a bit like a millstone around my neck, weighing me down.

I had planned on finishing over a month ago, but dragged it out a bit because of all the potential press attention, which in the end amounted to nothing. Oh well. It was still lots of fun and it’s been read by a lot of people.

In about six months, I might bring the character back for a sequel. We’ll see how I feel at the time.

My next project won’t be a blog, but a proper, traditional novel. I’m going back to something I’ve worked on (and off) for ages. I’ve got it all in my head, I just need to write it, if you know what I mean and I bet you do, because all hippyfans have high IQ’s and the sort of dynamic sexual magnetism you can’t get out of a bottle. How’s that for a run-on?

It’s late, I’m tired, I’m also old and getting older. I could really do with some shrooming fun, but I don’t know when I’ll have the chance to commune with my mushroom god anytime soon. You will all have to shroom on my behalf!

If you shroom for me, I’ll give you all the yipppeees!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?