VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I’m more than a bit disappointed. It turns out the world doesn’t vote for the new pope, a bunch of cardinals do! Now, I’m not sure what you think, but I can’t see how a bunch of red-coloured birds can possibly make a decision of this magnitude, but there you go!

In light of this new information, I’m afraid I’ve had to abandon my quest to be the next pope. I won’t be campaigning, nor will I be asking for you to all write to the Vatican expressing your support.

Oh, boo fucking hoo!

That’s ok, because my next exciting promotion may appeal to you even more.

I’ve got 50 invites for Gmail, the shit-hot webmail service from my friends at Google.

Remember, Google knows everything so you don’t need to!

Gmail is good, very good indeed. You get 2gb of storage now and some fancy features as well. So here’s the deal:

If you email me at northlondonhippy@gmail.com with the subject line “hey you crazeee hipppeee, gimme my Gmail!”, I’ll send you an invite to get your own account. The offer is open until I run out of Gmail invitations.

I’m not sure if registration is now open to the public for Gmail, I’ve had mine for around a year and I think it rocks! Let’s face it, wouldn’t it be far cooler to have a hippy approved membership than to just get one online like any member of the twatty public?

Of course it is! That’s why I want my hippyfans to benefit from my privileged position as a Gmail pioneer. All you need to do is send me an email and I’ll send you an invite asap.

I’m at work right now, having an odd old time of it. I’ve literally just hit the ½ point in my mammoth 12 hour shift, so that’s 6 down and 6 to go. I’ve only got one more night this week, and then a one off on Sunday, before I depart on my week long holiday with Mrs. H to sunnier climes.

Don’t worry, I’ll be efforting frequent updates from my paradise locale via net cafés. It worked out well last Sept, when I spent a fortnight in Corfu, this time I’m only away for a week, but the hotel has net access, so it will be smooth sailing!

I’m looking forward to the holiday, it will be nice to relax for a week and not worry about anything. I’m planning on taking my new camcorder to document the entire trip, plus I’ve got a stack of books standing by, just aching to be read.

I’m very tempted to pick up an iPOD shuffle as well, though it’s an expense I haven’t budgeted for and what I really want is a full sized iPOD. I don’t know what to do. I’ve got a mini-disc player, but with the new Apple 20” G5 iMAC, I’ve got no way to put any new songs onto it. Oh well, I’ve still got time to decide.

I haven’t got too much more to say tonight, I’ve got some work I should be doing anyway. Hope all my hippyfans are cool and I’m serious about the Gmail invites. If you want one, you know what to do!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?