VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Want a Gmail Account? No costs, strings or catches! Click here!

Hey fuckers.

Yeah, I’m back again. Alert the media. Oh wait, that’s me, both old and nu.

I’m home now and I’ve just formalised the big Gmail invite give away thing.

The first fifty hippyfans who email me will be rewarded with invitations to join Gmail. Click on the link at the top of this post for all the details. Go on, you know you wanna!

It’s pissing down with rain here which is a bitch and a half, because shortly I need to walk up to my local high street to take care of some business. Specifically I’m picking up a small case for my new Sony PCR HC42E camcorder. I’m taking it away on holiday with me and want something that will keep it safe when I stick it inside my carry-on for the flight.

I’m going to document my holiday. Won’t that be fun. My plan is to turn it into an amusing film. The result may end up being something less than amusing, but I’m willing to give it a try.

I’ll add a voice-over and some jokes, that’ll do the trick!

Aren’t you glad you don’t really know me. I might bore you with the DVD!

I’m tired.

No, scratch that. I’m fucking tired. You would be too if you just spent 12 hours at work, overnight.

Whinge, whinge, whinge. Either you’re working too much or not enough.

Speaking of work, I’ve found a new source of income inside the same building I work in now. That’s good news for this hippy, because it means I can increase my earning power.

Existing as a freelance media-whore is not as bad as it sounds. I’ve actually done pretty well this last year and I’ve got the toys to show for it! As long as someone is willing to throw me a few hundred quid, I’m available to come watch tv at their office any night.

You think I’m joking? Think again, fuckers! Some nights, that’s most of what I do. Other nights, when it’s busy, I’m worth ten times what they pay me. And modest about it too.

If things weren’t so chilled at work, I wouldn’t be able to write as much as I do here, not to mention my other, second, secret, fictional blog.

Hey, I haven’t updated you guys on the action with the other blog in a while.

There’s a reason for that. I’ve had a reporter from a crappy newspaper chasing me/him for an interview. What’s worse is they also wanted to get a photo of him/me as well. When they couldn’t trick me into allowing them to sneak a photo, they scrapped the story.

But that’s ok, because I wrote the entire episode as an entry on the other blog. I was able to fit it into the overall narrative quite smoothly and in a day or so, I’m going to tip off some other papers to the entire thing.

This reporter tried to trick him/me into meeting her, but she was pretending to be a fan of this other blogger. This is all complicated, but it’s been good fun. I’ve never been the target of a sting before.

I swear all this stuff is true. My other blog is getting some real attention.

And I don’t mean this as a slight against my ever-faithful hippyfans, but the people who read the other blog are obsessed with it! In less than a week, I’m going to reach 2,000 visits. It won’t be long before the other blog has had more than this blog.

Oh woe is me that my fictional blog is more popular and well received than my real life one.

And it’s all down to sex. Perhaps I should write about bj’s here more often, though I don’t know if I actually want to bring the net-perv brigade here. Something tells me, bj’s or not, they wouldn’t really dig whatever it is I actually do.

Oh yeah, “my special brand of drivel”. That’s it. How could I forget?

Well, I’d love to sit here and continue with the drivel action, but I’ve got places to go, things to buy and sleep to enjoy.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?