VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Friday, April 15, 2005

Well roll me in flour, deep fry me and call me a fritter! Why? Why fucking not! If you had something better to do, you wouldn´t be wasting your life reading "my special brand of drivel", would you!

This is going to be a quick one, I´m in an over priced internet cafe at my otherwise lovely holiday resort on the island of Fuerteventura. For those of you who don´t know, that´s in the Canary Islands, which belong to Spain. Ola, por favour!

Mrs. H and I arrived on Weds, but this is my first chance to grab some access to the WWW thing. Groovy!

I´m spliffless, but surviving. I could really do with some, so if you know anyone in Corralejo with a good connection to some weed, please feel free to email me! And yes, I´m fucking serious!

And a big shout out to Marie, who was kind enough to take the time to leave some comments here on the blog. Thanks, Marie, I wish all my hippyfans were as cool as you!

Not that you all aren´t cool, but the extra special cool ones leave me positive comments, or send me emails or perform lewd acts of oral sex on me. Any of those three things are fine with me, though Mrs. H might take exception to the third one. That´s ok, she barely reads this blog, so it will be just between us.

Ok, I´m not really a net-perv, but my net-perv blog continues to be very successful. Perhaps too successful, since it has now overtaken this one in the pages served stakes! In the last few days, I´ve literally had 10 times the hits on the other blog as I´ve had on this one! Sex sells, but all the really cool people get high first, and that includes us!

Spymeter knows all and I can even check it here in paradise. Lucky fucking me!

Like I said, this is just a quick blast of the hippy. Don´t worry, I´ll come back again before I return to my north London lair. Until then, stay cool, stay high, stay hippyfans eternally!
Comments:
Mrs H has her spies, so watch out with those lewd
acts................. no-one does it better than Mrs H anyway.
A well-wisher
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?