VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Friday, May 20, 2005

Be cooler than all your mates, be the envy of everyone you know. How? By receiving your very own Gmail account, courtesy of a certain north-London based hippy! Click away.

Yo fuckers. I’m back already. I didn’t even give you time to miss me.

I’m at work, it’s my last night of this run. I’ve worked 7 out of 8 nights, around 84 hours. Don’t envy me for my glamorous media lifestyle, just envy me because I’m high all the time!

It’s not that busy and I’m just counting the hours until I go home. Around four and half, since you’re asking…tickity fucking tock.

The big news from the hippysphere is that Mrs. H and I got a new kitten this week. Of course it was new, a kitten can’t be old. That would make it a cat.

The kitten is great and I’m loving her already. She’s bright, playful, friendly, affectionate and just a tiny puffy ball of fun. I spent a couple of hours on Thursday morning, bonding with her. Really, I should have been sleeping, but she was too much fun to leave.

She’s 7 weeks old, she’s almost all black and she can sit in one of my hands. After playing with her for a while, she curled up next to me on the sofa and fell asleep. I can’t wait to get home to see her this morning.

She’s the first thing to distract me away from my brand new 20” G5 iMAC in over 2 months. Now that’s saying something!

My other 2 cats aren’t quite as pleased with the new addition to our happy home. They’re both fascinated, but not sure about this tiny little creature. I’m sure in time they’ll all learn how to get along with each other, but till then, the atmosphere has been decidedly tense.

Mrs. H got her from a friend of her’s from her office and she picked her up on Wednesday, but I didn’t get to see her until Thursday morning. Why? Because when I woke up on Wednesday night, she was hiding somewhere and couldn’t be found. When she finally did appear, I had been at work for hours. Mrs. Hippy was very relieved to see her.

I only popped in to make this rather brief, gushing entry about my new kitten. And here I thought the only place I got to write about pussy was in (my now finished) secret, second, fictional blog.

Ba dum bum!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?