VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Sunday, June 26, 2005


I don't know why there is so much space between my previous post and the one before that...?

That's really the only reason I've popped online, because I noticed this problem at work and I wanted to check it out on my iMac too. Yep, there's a lot of space there.

Something is definitely up, I've just checked this page in Firefox, Safari and InternetExplorer and it's not displaying properly....I've got no idea why!

It looks especially bad on IE, so if this looks odd, or the characters are mixed up with weird ones, blame Microsoft or Blogger, but not me.

It appears Blogger have updated their stuff to allow direct uploading of photos, which could have made things go kerpluie.

You might have noticed a picture of my brand new kitten at the top of this post. Its there as an experiment, which appears to have worked!

I'd rather have my blog working, than this brand new capability. I'm hoping normal service will resume very soon!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?