VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Friday, July 08, 2005

Hello fuckers and my beloved hippyfans! I hope you’re all safe and well.

Helluva day in London today, as you are all no doubt aware. The cunts hit and hit hard, London came to a stand-still on Thursday. They said it would happen and way-hey, it did!

One of the tube trains that was hit was on the line that this hippy lives on in north London, which sent a special shiver down my spine. Thank god I don’t have a normal job, or work normal hours, or they could have been scraping my insides from the ground.

It’s all fucking scary.

I’m at work tonight, where it’s busier than normal. Hardly a surprise with a big story happening in my backyard. At least its making the night go more quickly.

I don’t think it’s all sunk in yet, it still feels quite surreal. There’s an uneasy calm all over London, with people accepting this event far too easily.

This is life in the modern world. No one is safe, everywhere is a potential target. It doesn’t matter where you are, or what you’re doing, if the bad guys want to get you, they will. Please spare a thought for all the people here who’ve been affected by this evil.

Four bombs and rush-hour crowds, don’t make for a happy ending.

Fuck it. Just fuck it. And fuck them too!

I spent most of the day glued to my television, watching events unfold. Who folded the events in the first place? Thankfully, Mrs. H and my younger brother are both safe and well.

I hope everyone you all care about is safe and well too!

Enough of this! If you want to read the news, check out a news site. This is the hippyblog, dammit!

I might have a line on another job, a really superneatocool job, that I would dump my current position for in a New York second! Don’t want to say too much, but send me those good vibes. I’ll be following up on it next week, with my fingers crossed.

I’m still drooling over iBooks, still planning on getting one last shroom order in before the ban, in 9 days. That’s enough to keep me busy, ain’t it?

Finally, an even bigger shout-out to meshman, who’s a hippyfan I can truly be proud of…he helped me sort out my display problem and now this blog is looking summer-fresh! Thanks meshman, really appreciate your advice!

And on that note, fuckers, I bid you adieu. Catch ya next time!
Comments:
cheers hippy - glad to help out !!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?