VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Monday, July 04, 2005

Hey fuckers, so much to say, so little time!

First of all, don’t ask me why my blog is still fucked. I don’t have an answer. More than likely, you’ve had to scroll down the page rather a long way to reach my elegant prose.

Sorry, but don’t blame me, blame Blogger! I haven’t changed a single thing on my page, all this started when they added the photo uploading thing-a-ma-jig. And don’t blame the photo of my adorable kitten either, I was having this display problem before I posted it.

Ok, all that shit is out of the way, let’s move forward…

The 18th of July has taken on a special significance here in the UK…it’s the day that my beloved magic mushrooms become a Class “A” substance. As you may (or may not) know, shrooms are currently legal here in the UK, but thanks to the very silly government here, the party is coming to an end in 14 days. Boo fucking hoo!

Shroom retailers have gotten organised and are mounting a challenge to the law in the European Court, so there is a chance, however slim, that the law could be overturned. Cross your fucking fingers, fuckers!

You can still order them online and the final orders will go out on the 17th, but stocks are apparently starting to run low. If you want them kids, get your skates on and place an order today! I’m doing just that when I get home.

Yeah, I’m at work. Surprise, surprise.

Dull night, not much happening and I’m not complaining.

Dammit, I’m running out of steam already. It’s not that I don’t have more to say, because I do, I just don’t want to get started on anything intense right now. Soon though, as I need to get back into my hippy-groove.

Oh what’s the goddamn difference, no one reads this fucking shit any more. Remember when this blog used to be happening and ultra-cool? No? I don’t either, but people tell me it was, honest, I swear.
Comments:
can you turn off the `archives` section of the front page ? - i believe that is the source of your problems.
 
i have just checked and if you turn archiving off - or set to monthly then the page `should` display better
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?