VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Oh yeah, dig it.

The hippy is here, all hail the hippy. I used to be “the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet”, but no more….

I’m still “the biggest internet celebrity you’ve never heard of” and that’s a title I won’t soon relinquish. I can’t, since no one seems to bother reading this blog any more.

I remember a time, when this blog was happening; it was the real "in-thing" on the internet. Oh, those heady, crazy days when I was on top of my game.

Where did it all go wrong?

How long have you got?

Obviously, I’m exaggerating or you wouldn’t be here now, would you?

I’m still cool, still happening, still the hippy you adore (and maybe lust after just a tiny bit) and still just as outspoken as ever. I’m still “blogging my life away, every night and every day, just for you!”

This blog should have brought me fame, fortune and teenage groupies, but the truth is, it’s brought me nothing…but pleasure, obviously, as I “live the hippy life, so you don’t have to.”

In other news...

My iBook left Shanghai on Sunday and arrived in the Netherlands on Monday. I’ve been tracking its progress online. How sad is that? There’s a slight chance it might arrive today, but a better chance of it appearing on Wednesday. The sooner it comes, the better!

I’m at work, with around an hour to go and I’m off for the next 3 nights. It will be party time hippy-stylie! Dig it, fuckers!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?