VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Hey hey. Its Friday night, nearly midnight. Yup.

I should be at work, but I’m not. Thanks to a dodgy sandwich, I’m off sick. It came on last night, not long after I ingested said sandwich. It was a toasted ham and cheese, if you must know.

I’ve had chills, shivers, fatigue, aches, pains and barfing. Lots of barfing. Spliff, as always, has been the only helpful remedy.

I’m feeling a bit better tonight, and had some oatmeal a little while ago, which seems to be sitting fairly well. I’m drinking lots of fluids too.

I woke up in time to watch Big Brother. It was the last proper eviction, before next week's final. Derek Laud, the gay, Tory guy finally got booted out. His eviction was surprisingly entertaining, but the real shock was the reception given to him by the crowd. It was overwhelmingly warm. Go figure.

I’m writing on my little iBook, on my sofa. This wireless computing thing is dead cool. I installed the additional RAM the other day. All went well, except for the replacing of the keyboard. It’s back on securely, but I lost the little locking screw. Don’t ask. Mainly, everything works and nothing is loose. It’s fine as long as I never have to get inside it ever again!

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned this, but I’ve been letting my hair grow. Its down to my shoulders already and I’m not sure how much longer I’ll let it go. You might even say I nearly look like a hippy for real these days.

With 2005 being the year of the hippy and all, I let it grow for all of my expected personal appearances. To date, I haven’t made a single one. Doesn’t anyone want to book me for anything? I’ll do private parties, MC regional beauty pageants, open used car lots, supermarkets, headshops, you name it!

What I really should have is my own column in a newspaper. I’d love to be the Guardian’s drug correspondent. I could review all the latest new pills and things. “I give this ‘E’ 3 stars! Speedballs….a weekend rush or a one-way ticket to Belushi-ville?”

And you’d all have an address to send me your homegrown weed. I reckon that enough of you grow enough skunky bud at home that you could all send me one bud a week and keep me very high all the time. How fucking cool would that be?

I could take monthly trips to Amsterdam to report on the scene, from the front line of commercial cannabis consumption. Say that three times, real fast!

Big up and loud shout out to “stolie” who was hip enough to leave some very cool comments for this hippy. When I drink vodka, Stolie is my brand, though I don’t know if you actually distill any yourself. If you do, send me a couple of cases, I especially like the vanilla flavoured version!

It’s hippyfans like “stolie” who make this blog worthwhile. I do it all for my hippyfans, I exist only to entertain and amuse you all. Make you laugh and make you think, is one of my clever catch phrases!

Remember, I’m living that hippy life, so you don’t have to! I’m the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of, but not for long! 2005 is the year of the hippy!

And if you’re a long time hippyfan, then fantastic! But if you’re a first time visitor, let me welcome you to the number one blog on the internet for nutters and the mentally unstable!

Whether you got here from Google or some other crazy, mad route, well done you for finding one of the coolest, most happening websites on the planet! Now that you’re here, make sure you bookmark the hippy or even better grab the RSS feed. That way you don’t have to come to the hippy, you can make the hippy come to you!

It’s not that this blog isn’t popular, but the audience I have is quite discerning and select. They know a damn good thing when they find it! I prefer to see it as being “underground”, but then I smoke a lot of really good dope, all the time!

Even right now, I’m having more fun than you. I have more fun than everyone!

And yes, I am stoned right now. Want a puff? Of course you do!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?