VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Friday, August 19, 2005

I don’t know why I’ve logged into Blogger. I wasn’t really planning on visiting this evening. I’ve got nothing new or entertaining to say…

Bullshit…everything I say is entertaining. I bet you’re laughing already!

Maybe not.

So I’m at work, bored, sober and counting the hours until I can go home. Right now, I’m less than 4 hours away from blast off. And counting. And counting. And counting…

You get the idea.

I’m finding work particularly gruelling this month, mainly because every week I work Thurs-Sunday nights. I forgot what a weekend even is, though I won’t be complaining come September, when I get paid heaps of cash!

“Heaps” is a relative concept, but I’ll take what I can get.

The real question plaguing this hippy is how much longer can I continue to be shift-machine? I don’t have an answer.

I need to be doing something else, but I don’t know what. I need an income, so I’ll just keep doing this for now.

Mrs. Hippy’s latest plan for our future is to buy a B&B somewhere in the UK and run it. I could do and maybe still have time to write as well. It’s a thought!

There’s got to be something this hippy can do to make 50K or more every year that doesn’t involve staying up all night, 4 times a week! Suggestions on a postcard, please!

What I do need is an agent, someone with the imagination and foresight, who would recognise my immense potential and guide me through making millions of pounds as the one true genius of the 21st century.

You’re pushing it, hippy!

But wait, perhaps you could be that agent! Are you based in London? Do you want to make 10% on everything I do? Can you pimp my hippy-ass out to the highest media punter? If the answer is “yes”, please get in touch. We can do some business; I’ve got stuff all set and ready to go! Let’s get filthy rich together!

And don’t forget about the whores! They’ll be loads of whores too, and hard drugs and hand guns. It will be like the northlondonhippy’s nastiest wetdream and you can be a part of it!

2005 is still the year of the hippy! At least until 1st January 2006 and then, well and then I might extend the year of the hippy a bit more. Why not? The year of the hippy is good for everyone. Even you. Especially you! The better I do, the better the entire world does.

How about this? Imagine the overall state of the planet was directly linked to my happiness and success. The worse I do, the worse we all do. Conversely, the better I do, the better we all do! Framed like that, don’t you want me to rich, successful and eternally happy?

Of course you do! So now you have to ask yourself: “What have I done to help the hippy today?”

When we all can say “Something significant that brought him one step closer to realising his dreams and ambitions,” then we’ll all be able to sleep easier.

Doesn’t it worry you that someone as unstable as myself is wandering around on the loose, with nothing but street drugs to keep me under control? Well, insure my success as a media whore and that risk and worry will vanish as I’ll always have something to occupy my time!

So there you go, the choice, my friends, is all yours! I’m awaiting your emails, telegrams and cheques. Especially the cheques. Get to it, fuckers, I don’t have all day!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?