VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Friday, August 26, 2005

I got 'em and you all want them because they are so fucking desirable! Click here for the great northlondonhippy Gmail give-away!

This is going to be one fast entry. I'm still at work, though my eyes are staring longingly at the door. It's been a fiddly night, bitty as my colleagues say, with lots of annoying crap interspersed with moments of true journalistic genius.

Maybe not.

A slew of dead people in a fire in Paris certainly woke us all up. Dead people always make my work-life busier. Could you try not to die so often, please? Live long and make my life duller!

I'm doing the Gmail give-away thing again. Why not? I've still got loads of invites. Every time I send some out, they just reset the counter to 50, so why don't you take advantage of my generosity? There are no strings, I don't expect money or sex or drugs.

Well, I always expect drugs, but I don't know how you can email them to me. Once I figure that out, man oh man, you can send me all your best stuff!

You have no idea how tired I am. How could you? I've been awake since around 10:30am on Thursday. As I type this, it is nearly 7am, by the time I get home and go to bed, I will have been awake for 22 hours.

Don't envy for my glamorous media lifestyle, envy me because I exist on little or no sleep and still perform like a total pro. Damn, I'm good!

I told you this was going to be a quick one, fuckers. See, that was goddamn fast!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?