VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Friday, August 26, 2005

I've still got Gmail invites. Heaps of them. Well, 50. It seems every time I send some out, they just restore me back to fifty. Maybe I have an infinite number?

Here's the thing! I want you to have a Gmail too!

Why? Because I'm one crazeeeeeeee fucking hippy! Fuckity, fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck...!

Gmail is by far the best goddamn web-based email service available. It's got the snazziest features and the highest storage limit of them all. This hippy uses it, so you know its got to be good! Damn good!

And Gmails are even more desirable than ever, thanks to Google's brand new service GOOGLE TALK.

Google Talk ain't just an instant messenger, oh no, it's a shitload more. That's their slogan I think and if it's not, they can use it with my compliments.

Mainly, its suppose to give you high-quality voice to voice communications between you and any other Google Talk user. Man oh man, those Google folks are goddamn geniuses! I wish they'd give me a job! I could be their token hippy!

Or their tokin' hippy. Did you see what I did there? Did you? DID YOU?

I don't mind giving Google a big plug here in the hippy blog. They do a lot for me, they're the secret muscle behind blogger you know. And I hoping, if I big them up enough, they send me some free money. Fuck knows, they've got shitloads of the stuff. I bet it's coming outta their asses! Maybe they could not send me the shittier bills.

Look man, its like I'm giving you free phone calls to anyone and everyone. Anyone with the same software and a Gmail login, but ain't that good enough for you? It better be! It's the best I can do!

And what have you done for me anyway? Sweet fuck all, but that's ok, since I don't ask for much. I don't ask for anything, except your sanity and your virtue.

As if you still have your virtue! You're a hippyfan, that makes you a fucker! Trust me, it's better than being a celibate! Ask your family priest!

So here's the deal my beloved hippyfans and fuckers alike: You can have a Gmail with my compliments, all you need to do is this:

Send me an email to northlondonhippy@gmail.com and put "Gimme a Gmail you crazeeee hippy" in the subject line. That's all you need to do.

You could always send me your credit card details as well, but that's optional. I'd only use it to buy electronics, or drugs or a brand new Porsche, if your credit limit is as high as I am! And don't forget the 4-digit number on the signature strip! It's useless without that!

Once I receive your email, I'll send you a Gmail invite just as soon as my stubby little hippy fingers let me!

And once you have your Gmail, well, I wouldn't blame you if you bragged to all of your friends and told them what stupid losers they are for not having their own Gmail accounts. And you can tell them you got it from the hippy, which makes it extra super-special-neato-cool. And if they want one too, they better hurry, because you never know, I might run out...

PS
My fingers aren't really stubby. If they were, I wouldn't be able to type so goddamn fast!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?