VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Saturday, August 20, 2005

This is a flying hippy-visit.

I debated making an entry all night, but after last night’s unbridled egotism, I thought I should hold off and let the dust settle. With 45 mins left before I can jump in the car, I reconsidered and here I am. Lucky you, fuckers!

I’m actually in a good mood, but I can’t tell you why. Well, I could, but I shouldn’t. So I won’t. But I will hint a bit…

Someone’s interested in one of my weird and wacky projects. This someone has access to the cash and resources to make things happen for me. No joke, no shit, this has the potential to be fucking big! Although this exchange has actually been going on for months, the news I received on Friday evening was the most encouraging so far.

When you have nothing, even the tiniest crumb can fill your belly!

Of course, the flip side to that is if you having nothing, then no one can take anything away from you.

Don’t start with the existentialist crap now, you crazy hippy!

Look, all I want is a lot of money to do something creative. Is that too much to ask for?

It has been for the last 42 years, what’s so different about now?

Simple, I haven’t given up. I’m still plugging away with whatever it is I do. Sometimes I’m not really even certain myself. If I didn’t need to work like a fucking dog to pay my bills, I could offer the world so much entertainment. I could offer you laughter, tears, drama, excitement and depictions of graphic sexual conduct.

Sex sells, kids and everyone’s buying! Trust me, I’m a hippy, I know.

You all have a part to play in this. You need to be sending me your good vibes and good drugs. Especially your good drugs. No, wait, especially your good vibes, I’ve already got good drugs.

2005 remains the year of the hippy. This hippy, dammit! Something good will happen even if I have to kill someone to make it happen!

Killing people is easy, it’s the NOT killing them that takes the effort. If you’ve ever driven in central London, you’ll know exactly what I mean.

Until next time, my beloved fuckers….stay cool, stay high, stay hippyfans eternally!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?