VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Yo to you, my beloved hippyfans and fuckers alike! It’s Saturday night slash Sunday morning and I’m sitting here at my desk, feeling groovy. Can you feel the groove? Can you? Can you? CAN YOU? Fuckers!

I’ve just gotten “nice” with a colleague, how could I not be groovy?

I had a reasonable amount of sleep during the day on Saturday, which always puts me in a good mood. My one complaint is I’m hungry, but since being poisoned by the food from the staff canteen, I don’t really have any options for feeding myself. Until I leave. I’m thinking Krispy Kremes already!

Bad idea. The only shop near me is out of the way, but early Sunday morning traffic (or lack of it) renders that argument pointless. How about the fact that they’re no good for me? Everything I ingest, smoke, eat, drink is no good for me, so that’s not a valid reason either.

Help me here, or I’ll be scarfing a dozen greasy, deep fried delights in a few hours! Help!

The other option is McDonalds, but I don’t really fancy a greasy grease-McMuffin or pancakes or anything else they offer. I should just go home and have a snack there, though I’m still around 4 hours from walking through my front door.

Who knows what this crazy hippy will do? I’m unpredictable as well as being a figure of lust and sexual desire.

Ok, I made that last bit up. But you do fancy me, don’t you? I’m hung like a horse and more fun to ride!

I didn’t make that last bit up. Email me for the photographic proof!

In your dreams!

Dig this fuckers, this hippy has a cool and groovy website for you to check out. CLICK HERE, CLICK NOW! It’s a simple concept, damn simple, but evocative and effective. It’s an idea I wish I’d thought of, that’s how good I think it is.

This artist solicited people’s secrets, anonymously, through the post via simple postcards. He’s received thousands and selections appear on his website. I defy you not to be moved by some of them. And if the tears flow, don’t blame me!

I don’t often suggest you check out other websites, especially not other blogs, but I think you’ll appreciate it. Trust the hippy!

Whoever said “never trust a hippy” was speaking out of their ass. You can always trust this one. Go on, try me. Email me your credit card details. I promise I won’t use them to purchase anything!

Catch ya next time, fuckers!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?