VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Doesn’t anyone want one of my fine Gmails? I’ve got shitloads of invites and I’d really love to give you one! Click here for more details!

Good evening world. Or morning, or afternoon or whatever the hell time it is, where-ever you are right now. Greetings and salutations. Your favourite hippy is here, ready to amuse, inform and entertain you. Now, what are you going to do for me?

I’m at work and having a blast. I’m having more fun than you, right now…but then, I have more fun than everyone!

Last night’s shift ended quite badly, for loads of people in Baghdad, not me. Thanks to the AQC’s there (remember? Al Qaeda cunts?), loads of people were killed on Wednesday morning.

In a particularly callous attack, a truck bomber pulled up in an area of Baghdad where people gathered looking for construction work. The truck bomber coaxed the prospective builders closer to his van, and then blew it up. Nice.

I know it’s shitty in Iraq, but every once in a while, something so evil happens, that it even catches my attention. This event falls into that category.

A bunch of people seeking honest, gainful employment should be able to do so without the fear of having their assholes blown off. It’s not even safe enough there to look for a day’s work. Fuck, fuck, fuck and fuck.

I find it all extremely depressing and all of you Iraq war apologists can suck my cock.

I can’t think of a more stupid war, launched under false pretences and fought for no good reason. And to you apologists, who ask such stupid questions of sensible people like me, such as “would it be better if Saddam was still in power?” Here’s my answer:

Yes. Saddam was no threat to the US or Britain or anyone. Sure, he treated his own people badly, with his rape rooms and torture chambers, but are we honestly doing any better?

I’ve seen the photos from Abu Ghraib and so have you. We’re just as bad. No, scratch that, we’re worse, because under Saddam you could walk the streets, buy a loaf of bread or look for a job without the fear of having your goddamn head blown the fuck off!

Sorry, I’m really pissed off about this. Grrrrrr. Cunts!

OK, change-up time, from the obscene to the ridiculous.

Britney Spears has given birth to a baby boy. I think she’s named it Cooter, or Skeeter or something.

Those of you, who go way back with this hippy, may recall I used to joke about blow-jobs from Ms. Spears as the ultimate currency. Well, I withdraw that completely and here’s why:

For those of you who have eaten recently, I would advise not clicking on this LINK. But if you’re brave, click away. Don’t blame me if this classy photo of the expectant mother makes you barf.

And that’s it. I’m out of steam now. I don’t know if I informed, amused or entertained you, but damn, I sure feel better. And isn’t that the most important thing?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?