VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Gmails, get your Gmails here! Get ‘em while their hot! And what’s hotter than Gmail? Nothing, so click here, right now!

Hello fuckers! Miss me? Do you dream of hippys all day and all night? Or perhaps, just this hippy? Who could possibly blame you?

I’m at work, I’m bored, but that’s not something to complain about. I’m happy to be doing little, may it remain that way until I depart, in less than 6 hours. Yipppeee!

I can’t say I’ve done very much in the last few days, aside from house work and the like. Sometimes, life is dull. So be it, again I’m not complaining.

The entire UK has been mad with cricket fever. Personally, I don’t get it, but whenever a national team does well at something, everyone becomes a fan. Except me.

I wish I had more to say tonight, but I don’t really. If it wasn’t for one particularly persistent hippyfan, who’s been checking my page frequently, I wouldn’t have even bothered, but I hate to disappoint my public.

You know, you could always email me, especially if I haven’t posted anything in a couple of days. That way you could get your very own hippy-update! Don’t be shy, I don’t bite, unless you pay extra for pain!

And on that particularly sick note, I’m off. Next time I drop by, I’ll make certain I have plenty to say!
Comments:
I struggle to find blogs that are consistently worth reading. This one is. I resorted to reading the archives over the weekend. One thing I've found is that US blogs are shite, complete shite. They just talk so much crap, and there is way too much God bless America, and religious bollocks. I'm not religious, but I don't mind learning about it, but when its used in such sanctimonious ways as the Americans do, I just get sick, I can't handle it. One thing is for sure, if there was a God, he wouldn't bless America.

I've found UK blogs much more appealing, maybe its because I'm English, but I don't think so entirely. We just have a better way of putting things.

Hippy, we all want more info on what you really do? What exactly is it in TV that you got up to? And what do you do on your shifts now? Something to do with watching the news wires it seems, but I'm guessing. I guess you don't want to give it away too much in case your colleagues find out or something, but I'm sure you could put it in such a way as to keep the profile low still.

Keep up the good work!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?