VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

People say Gmail is the best web-based email available. People say a lot of things, find out for yourself instead! Click here. Do it. Do it now! Fuckers!

Ok, I’m back. I know it’s only a few hours since my last posting. Sue me!

I still have nothing of merit to say, but I thought I’d provide a link to an interesting comment piece from Tuesday’s Independent newspaper.

One of the contenders for the leadership of the Conservative Party has touched on an issue that is near and dear to this hippy’s heart! Check out what David Cameron has to say on the subject of legalising drugs…it might surprise you!

I just might have to vote Tory next time. That is, I would if I voted, but that’s democracy for you! If this guy is making sense, he probably doesn’t have a chance.

Instead, they’ll probably choose that tobacco peddling mad-man, Kenneth Clarke! I know which drugs I’d rather buy! All of them!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?