VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Friday, September 02, 2005

These Gmail invites are burning a hole in my proverbial pockets! You can have one, if you really, really want it. Just click right here and let this hippy do the rest.

Fucking Hell.

Fuckity fuck.

And fucking hell again.

The southern United States got seriously ‘caned. Hurricaned. There ain’t nothing funny about that!

If you read the hippy regularly, and I’m sure of course, you do, you may have read the weather warning I posted a few days ago. It threatened exactly what we’re seeing right now, but I seem to be the only person who paid attention to it. Scroll down a bit if you don’t believe me.

Total devastation. FUBAR is how I would describe. Certainly you know what that means…FUBAR = fucked up beyond all recognition. That’s Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama right now.

The human suffering is epic, on a biblical scale. It’s unbelievable. I don’t think I even have a grasp on the scope of the disaster. It’s like a Hollywood movie.

But the legacy of this disaster will be something far worse…it’s done more to fuck up race relations in America than anything else in a long time.

The po’ black folks are the ones stranded, with no food, water or options. The rich white folks jumped in their cars and headed for higher ground. Nobody’s rescuing the poor folks. No wonder they’re shooting at helicopters!

I could go on and on about this, but you all have televisions, you all can watch the death and destruction unfold live and in real time. Ain’t technology grand?

I know I’m always going on about how fucked we all are, how fucked the planet is, how there’s no hope. Now, I can point to the evidence.

It’s the end of the world, kids. If someone offers you some drugs, I’d advise taking them and in large quantities. Life sucks and it’s getting suckier. Get your cheap thrills while you can. We’re all going to hell in a handbasket, so it doesn’t really matter what you do.

Party hard, party high, party till you drop. There’s nothing else to do. Ask your dealer for a discount, tell him the hippy says you need cheaper drugs.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?