VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Bad shit just keeps happening! It hasn’t been a great year.

Unless you’re god, in which case you’re having a great year demonstrating your wrath upon us poor humans.

If I was god, bad shit wouldn’t ever happen. Unless I didn’t like you, then I would smite your ass but good!

Southeast Asia suffered a devastating quake on Saturday morning, but if this is the first you’re hearing about it, you need to rethink your media consumption. I may be a source for amusement, entertainment and some information, but if this blog your primary source of world news, you got some real problems!

What is it about disasters and 2005? I know it’s supposed to be the year of the hippy and all, but did I inadvertently curse the world with my bad luck?

It really all started on Boxing Day last year with the Tsunami and hasn’t seemed to let up since. Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Stan made their marks as well. And now, a big fuck-off quake.

Whatever next? Is that a question I should be asking? Let’s not tempt fate.

We pretend we own this planet, but we’re just tenants. Our landlord likes to fuck us around and he hates it when we do any modifications. It was the same when I lived in rented accommodation, my landlords didn’t like me customising the place either!

Alright already! We get you, hippy! We feel what you’re feeling! So the fuck what?

Indeed!

My desperate hunt for my favourite substance continues with no luck so far. I actually thought I had something arranged, but it ain’t happening now. This hippy needs heaps of weed and soon! I’m down to my last crumbs, leaves and flecks of bits of bud! God help us all!

I haven’t given up hope though. I’ve got 2 days off this week (don’t envy me for that glamorous media lifestyle!) as I’m working 6 outta the next 8 nights, so I’m hoping something will happen within that time. If it doesn’t, I guess I’ll just sob openly.

Sorry, I’m running out of steam. Maybe I’ll come back later. Maybe I won’t.

Oh and to my newest uber hippyfan, thanks again for that email! I hope you’ve seen my reply already, but if not, check your in-box! It’s always great to hear from any of you, my beloved hippyfans and fuckers alike!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?