VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Friday, October 14, 2005

Holy mother of cunt!

I’m still, still alive, just lazy.

A lazy hippy? Bet you thought that wasn’t possible!

Here’s the thing: I don’t always have time to spout my special brand of drivel. Sure, I try to make the time, every day, but I’m not always successful. I am most days, though, so what in the name of fuck are you complaining about anyway?

God, I’m tired. He won’t care. God doesn’t really like me, because he knows I’m after his job. And I’d do it better than he does, too. Straight after I smite all enemies, I’d set about putting the world right. It might take some time, since I have so many enemies to go after!

I’ve had a busy week at work, both in terms of my time and the demands on it. Hence being the northlondonhippy has not been its usual priority. Don’t you hate it when your job encroaches on your real life!

Luckily, that’s not happening tonight and it’s all cool. Thank fuck. If I wasn’t so goddamn tired, I’d be having a great night.

I even overslept tonight and there’s nothing worse than oversleeping when you work overnight. It really fucks you up.

Ok, there are worse things, like cancer or listening to a George W Bush speech, but neither is my concern. Today, anyway.

I’ve got one more night to go in this run, and then I have five nights off. Yipppeee to that motherfuckers. Mrs. H. is visiting relatives; I’m staying behind to kitten-sit and have a hippy of a time.

I’m going to have my very own drugfest, starting on Saturday night. I’ve got all those new legal highs to test drive, plus some very tasty spliff AND I even have the last of my shrooms. Assuming their still potent and effective, I could be enjoying my last gasp shroom-trip. Wouldn’t that be nice!

Also, if I can get all my bullshit chores out of the way, I’m going to immerse myself into a spot of music recording and guitar playing. I know I’ve been threatening to do this for ages, but I think I just might have enough time to put into exploring Logic Express. Let’s hope I can maintain my focus.

And speaking of Apple, the new iMacs look pretty fucking good! It means my 8 month old iMac is well and truly out of date already. So it goes. Every bit of electronics you purchase is nearly obsolete the day after you buy it anyway.

And how about those sexy new iPods. Yes, they can do video, but its not that simple. I downloaded the new iTunes software and updated QuickTime and attempted to import some .avi clips. It didn’t work, QT just got hung up as it was transcoding it to the iPod video format.

This sucks, as if I bought one, it would be to put downloaded video on, to watch when I’m out and about. Perhaps it’s a glitch in the new software or maybe it can’t cope with XviD format. The help and support files aren’t available just yet, so I haven’t been able to troubleshoot it yet.

If I can figure out how to make this process work, there’s a new black, 60gb iPod in this hippy’s future!

Anyway my beloved hippyfans and fuckers alike, I’m off to fuel up on some more strong coffee and finish off the last five fun-filled hours of my shift. Sweet dreams!
Comments:
If you are having problems converting video then you should give the new free Videora iPod Converter a try.

Visit this webpage for more details.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?