VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Holy mother of cunting fuck! Hippy, where have you been?

Nowhere, really, except north London, where I belong. I’ve just been lazy, again.

I’ve not got loads to say, it’s been a pretty taxing week for me. No particular reason, except that life is often a struggle for everyone. How’s that for a cop out?

I’m back to work tonight, which I suppose makes me less lazy in general. It’s been an active night so far and I’ve still got a few hours to go. I can’t wait to get home and sleep, actually. I’m old and getting older and being a creature of the night is taking its toll on me.

I have one interesting thing to share with you all: I tried the P.E.P. Twisted pills on Saturday!

I liked them more than the “Love” version of P.E.P. pills, though they are both similar. The Twisted variety made me feel a bit more monged, kind of like a low-dose shroom trip. It was all very manageable and pleasant and I would definitely do them again. Colours were a little brighter, sounds a bit crisper and my thoughts were slightly skewed as well. Not bad for a fiver!

Actually, I did 3 of them, which is still a bargain at £7.50. I’d really liked to try the Stoned variety next, but they are proving harder to score. Mainly because they keep selling out, but I will find them eventually.

My brand new, black 60gb ipod has been shipped and I’m waiting to receive it. I think it comes from the factory somewhere in the far east, so fuck knows when I’ll actually have it in my sweaty little hands. I can’t wait till it comes!

Anyway, this is a brief hippy blast as I’m still lacking in anything interesting to say. Don’t worry, normal hippy service will resume soon.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?