VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Monday, October 31, 2005

I’m having a shitty night. Not that you’d care.

It’s one of those nights where absolutely nothing is going right. If I was the kind of hippy who got stressed out when things turn to shit, I’d be in real trouble. Thankfully, I’m the kind of hippy who’s always cool and I haven’t even broken a sweat.

I get paid the same whether things happen smoothly, badly or not at all. I like getting paid as it beats the alternative. In an ideal world, I would be independently wealthy. This, my fine friends is not an ideal world.

If it was, I’d be your god. I should be your god. I’d be a good god. I’d be the best damn god in the known (and unknown) universe.

All things considered I’d rather be on drugs. With a little luck, soon I will be.

I’ve got one more night, then three nights off, then six more to do. It’s too much, but we’re back to the money issue again. A hippy needs to eat and score dope. And don’t forget about toys!

Where’s my fucking iPod? It should be in my hot little hands right now but its not. It’s still somewhere between Amsterdam and my north London lair. This is not good enough! I could have used it this weekend, especially the video playback!

This hippy needs constant stimulation and entertainment, otherwise I’m left with nothing but my thoughts for amusement. I already think too much, I don’t need extra time trapped in my own cerebral hell!

Fuckin’ hell, I’m a big whinge-bag tonight! Or rather, this morning, as it’s nearly 6am, London time. On the plus side, I’m out the door in about 75 minutes. Yipppeee to that motherfuckers!

I actually shouldn’t be complaining. I should never complain. My life is good. I have my health, dosh in the bank and the undying love and respect of the entire population through this blog.

That’s a lie. I blog in near obscurity. You loyal hippyfans don’t know how good you’ve got it, with me as your personal web-jester. Sure, you’ve caught how amazingly terrific I am, but what about those unenlightened souls who aren’t down with this hippy? You can help!

This week, it’s “introduce someone cool to the northlondonhippy” week. That’s right, this week, each of you has a special task: you need to convert one of your mates into a hippyfan!

It’s not as difficult as it sounds, since I’m addictive like crack, only better for you. Remember, “I’m blogging my life away, every night and every day, just for you!” I may not be “shroomtastic” any more, but I’m still pretty goddamn good.

I make you laugh, make you think and make you wish you were a hippy too! Don’t I?

I’m the hippy you all adore, because I’m a proper media whore!

So come on fuckers, let’s double my hippyfan base! You know it makes sense! I'm counting on each and every one of you!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?