VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Ok, I’m not god tonight. I should be though.

Instead, I’m travelling through time and frankly, I don’t recommend it.

I’m working right now and the clocks have gone back. There were two “one o’clocks” tonight and I got to experience them both. Who says anything is lovelier the second time around? It’s not.

This is not my idea of fun time travel. It means I’m working an extra, unpaid hour tonight. You normal, non-nocturnal types are all getting an extra hour of sack time. Fuckers!

What’s worse is its dead quiet. That means time is practically standing still. Or going backward and this time it ain’t my imagination.

I’m on a seriously heavy schedule for the next couple of weeks. I’m working 9 out of the next 12 nights. Yipppeee for the paycheck at the end of it, though I’m hoping I survive.

Of course I’ll survive, this hippy is hardcore!

I haven’t been up to too much else this week, I haven’t had that much time off. I did score a little something a few days ago, which certainly has taken the edge off slightly, but other than that, my life is pretty fucking dull.

My brand new, 60gb black iPod (with video capabilities) is somewhere between my north London lair and Amsterdam. It started its journey in Shanghai early last week and really should be in my hot little hands already, but its not. Shame, as I really could have used it tonight as a diversion.

What’s worse is I’ve been awake since 9:30am on Saturday, which means by the time I arrive home, with the clocks turned back, I will have been awake for more than 24 hours.

Go on, you can envy me a little for my glamorous media lifestyle! Even when I'm grumpy!
Comments:
www.getipodsforfree.com has this cool thing where if you just sign up and do an offer, you can get a free ipod
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?