VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Yes, I’m alive.

I just haven’t posted anything in a couple of days. It happens and I won’t make excuses. If I did, I would probably say my dog pee’d on yesterday’s entry. You wouldn’t believe me, anyway.

Besides, I don’t even have a dog. Maybe I pee’d on it myself?

No matter. I do have some good news: I scored a bit of weed! Yipppeee to that, fuckers!

I still don’t have a great new dope connection though, this was actually one last overpriced gasp from my former source. He won’t be an option again anytime soon, so I am still in need of a steady supply.

I know I should be growing my own, but it is just not an option in my current north London lair. At least I have some to enjoy now.

I had a particularly gruelling night at work on Sunday, which isn’t really a good thing. Not when it should have been “easy-money Sunday”. I earned my pay that night.

And rather than going to bed after this rather taxing shift, instead I came home and downed a few P.E.P LOVE pills! I’m still living that hippy life so you don’t have to!

I spent Monday under the influence of these amazing little pills. They were surprisingly fun and I was buzzing until midnight. For those of you who haven’t read my earlier entry, these pills are a legal alternative to ecstasy.

The main ingredient is piperazine, which is an extract of black pepper. That means its natural, man. Dig it!

I started out by taking 2 capsules, which is what you will find in the little pot it comes in. They cost about a fiver, which makes them pricier than regular “E’s”.

The max recommended dose is 4 caps, but I didn’t go that far, I only took one more cap 2 hours after the first dose. The effects lasted until I went to bed around midnight. Had I been properly rested, I have a feeling I might have kept going even longer.

The effects included waves of energy and body rushes, while mentally I was up and alert. Overall they were effective and fun, with no hangover and no unpleasant side effects.

Well, actually there was one unpleasant side effect: it made me piss like crazy. They have a bit of a diuretic effect and I pee’d out bucketloads!

I would definitely order them again and now I’m really looking forward to trying the TWISTED version. They also do a version called STONED and I would like to try them too, but I haven’t found anyone who has them in-stock. I’m sure I will!

Catch ya next time, fuckers!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?