VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ah-ha.

Like the mythical bird, the phoenix, I have arisen from the ashes of the last week of my life, reborn with the knowledge that, the one and only, northlondonhippy….

Oh fuck it, this intro looked a lot better in my head than it does on my computer screen.

The truth is, I haven’t posted anything in a while. Blame a recent bout with the flu and a lack of focus on all things hippy for my lack of participation. I even missed a couple of nights at work, which means this hippy don’t get paid! That’s how fucking sick I was.

I’m at work tonight, it should be my last shift of three, instead it is an orphan night; a guest appearance and to be honest I’m not really up for being here.

I’m feeling more than a bit drained. I’ve got a slight headache and every time I go outside for a cigarette, I return shivering. Oh poor hippy, boo-fucking-hoo!

I don’t really have much more to report, life’s been in a holding pattern since I was laid low by this lurgy.

Oh, I can share some tech-geek news, my AirPort Express thing-a-ma-jig died on Monday night. Right in the middle of surfing, it just went. It’s dead, it’s ceased to be, it’s an ex-AirPort Express, blah blah blah.

As much of an Apple-mad consumer as I am, they are dreadful to deal with when something goes wrong. I spent forty minutes on the phone with customer support, trying to sort it out. I had two options, and I have chosen what I hope is the easiest of the two. I’m going to visit the big Regent Street Apple Store in central London, where I am promised they will trade me a brand new AirPortExpress for my dead one. We’ll see!

I hope it works, as it would mean I have a new one in my hot little hands comes Thursday morning, which is my first chance to get into town. Cross your stubby little fingers for me!

Like I said, I ain’t got nothin’ tonight. But I’m alive and on the mend. What more could you ask for?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?